Tickets up online But can't buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets up online But can't buy

Wtf, the tickets for Cardiff and Swansea are showing on the online ticket booking but when you click on 'Buy now' well you cant.

Help
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

i've got mine. after the buy now page select away tickets at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
      i've got mine. after the buy now page select away tickets at the bottom.
      I have no option for away tickets, just blank in the lower halve.
      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Wtf is the problem i have 100 points?
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Wtf is the problem i have 100 points?
          Got online around 9 15 ish, the blue line went across almost instantly, logged in and was given the option for both or individually. Got them both by 9:30. The cue on the phone was outrageous, I was 47 when I first phoned by the time I had bought them online I was still no 42 in the phone cue.

Comment

I have 100+ points. Having the same problem. Very frustrating!

Comment

Why is it letting some people get them and others not, tried on both my Mac and PC, no different.
              If i ever get through on the phone i'll ask why it was? Maybe i'l try a cheeky one and even ask them for a refund for the call due their fault too, won't hold my breath on that though.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Had exactly the same problem with the Leeds tickets online. Took no chances today and went down to the box office - all sort now for Cardiff and Watford.

Comment

Online system finally worked for me. See you all at both Cardiff and Watford!

Comment

Working...
                  X