No announcement yet.

QPR Scarf Night Against Derby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey, what a bunch of happy clappers. Voices create atmosphere not stupid flags and scarves. Originality is a very undervalued thing these days.

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
        Crikey, what a bunch of happy clappers. Voices create atmosphere not stupid flags and scarves. Originality is a very undervalued thing these days.
        What is original about that philosophy? Ridiculous statement. Lots of fan types have avoided colours for years. That is fine, but to criticise those that like them is pathetic.

You must be double hard.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Not sure about the 'Happy clappers' bit, you're right loud voices do create atmosphere's at matches - however we sing from various parts of the ground as oppose to just one main stand and until we all reunite in the Loft its not going to get any better.

Pete's idea is not original; but who cares !!! we should be proud to wear the Hoops, hold scarves and wave flags - we are just about to be promoted as Champions !!!!!

Hold your scarves above your heads fellow R's - Be LOUD and be PROUD :yush:

Comment

Im in ,whats the big deal about wearing colours? to me it shows i belong to a tribe and the tribe is called QUEEN,S PARK RANGERS!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Nothing wrong with wearing colours, the kids and I do most games, its the jumping up and down swinging a scarf around your head that's rubbish. As fans, we have never done it, it did not happen at Hillsborough or at W12 v Oldham in the PO game and there is no need to do it now, but it seems that as we are being promoted to the premier league, we have to copy crap things that other fans do.

I have another euro trash idea we can try, lets get the players to hold hands on the half way line, then get them to run towards the loft and around the penalty spot, get them to dive on the floor, then get them to stand up and hold hands again then every time they swing their arms up in the air, we can all go weh, like they do in Germany.
              Last edited by paulmason; 06-04-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah you are right. We need to do something that has never been done before in 150 years of football. In fact, we should close this forum down as it has been done before.

Why don't we all hop on our left leg for 2 minutes every 15 minutes after kick off whilst wearing red y-fronts on our head. I bet that has never been done before, although it sounds a bit Palace like I grant you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                  Yeah you are right. We need to do something that has never been done before in 150 years of football. In fact, we should close this forum down as it has been done before.

Why don't we all hop on our left leg for 2 minutes every 15 minutes after kick off whilst wearing red y-fronts on our head. I bet that has never been done before, although it sounds a bit Palace like I grant you.
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    I have another euro trash idea we can try, lets get the players to hold hands on the half way line, then get them to run towards the loft and around the penalty spot, get them to dive on the floor, then get them to stand up and hold hands again then every time they swing their arms up in the air, we can all go weh, like they do in Germany.

Fair enough there is no point in copying a euro trash club, but we're not exactly saying we're a gay fenerbahce, but we could do something to raise the roof a bit now and then. It could encourage others from other parts of the ground to join in.
                    QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I remember when I used to wear a scarf around my wrists ..
                      How were those Bay City Rollers concerts, Pete?

Comment

IHLC

I'm not advocating for all to it. Its called having a choice.

Some might well agree with you, but it doesn't mean the idea cannot go ahead.

I reckon you'll be drinking bovril, whilst standing in the crowd showing off your biceps.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

wow this is going well.....at this rate we'll look like fulham away fans doing a walk on!!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            IHLC

I'm not advocating for all to it. Its called having a choice.

Some might well agree with you, but it doesn't mean the idea cannot go ahead.

I reckon you'll be drinking bovril, whilst standing in the crowd showing off your biceps.

How ever much you'd like this to be true in a homo-erotic sense i'm a vegetarian. Waving scarves around your head singing "Championes! ole! ole! ole!" is something Europeans do. What next? people taking their tops off? ............oh

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. I wish I was in London to join you.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Think the club will do something.

its then up to fans if they want to take part
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X