Tottenham fans.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham fans.......

on sky sports.What a bunch of muggy ******s.Why are most ***s you meet like that?I'd love to see us give them bunch of big noses a thrashing next season if we go up,and bring them back down to earth!

i've got good memories of going down to the Lane. was there when we drew 1-1, i think impey scord - Steve Yates played a blinder...

then last game of the season, we had 500 tickets or something silly on the side of the pitch, and we won 1-2

Comment

My best memory against that lot was when we thumped them 4-1 at home,after being 1 down at half time,the atmosphere was electric aswell,happy days!

Comment

Divided here.All rest of family support Spurs....and i hope they do well tonight....But cannot wait to smash them next season

Comment

F'in hate the ***s, have a permanent reminder, could have been worse though.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Remember a cup replay there one night a few years after 82 final. First time I ever saw us travel to Lane in decent numbers. We lost but cracking atmosphere - think cowd was 52000 or something.

Comment

used to be a lively walk from the station for those night games in the 80's/early 90's
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                used to be a lively walk from the station for those night games in the 80's/early 90's
                Bloody long too! I never got 'round to figuring out how to get to the station over the road (Tottenham Hale?) and always did the full schlep from Seven Sisters which, as you say, could get lively!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  F'in hate the ***s, have a permanent reminder, could have been worse though.
                  No skin off my nose!

Comment

My first away game was against them as a kid. Lineker & gazza playing if I remember right.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

they will get a spanking tonight. What was Crouch thinking?
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Well that will shut them up 4-0 now lol

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                          Well that will shut them up 4-0 now lol
                          that will be a long fly home :D

Comment

utterly miserable display too. Rabbit in the headlights and totally let down by Crouch.

And Jenas would not even get on our bench - what a turnip.

..and Lennon couldn't play bcause he had a sore throat? Bless.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Let's hope we one day get the chance to lose 4-0 to Real Madrid in a Champions League quarter-final.

Comment

Working...
                              X