Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR linked to Graham, McAnuff, Phillips and Fletcher, Bellamy and Ebanks-blake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR linked to Graham, McAnuff, Phillips and Fletcher, Bellamy and Ebanks-blake...

Neil Warnock will definitely have to splash the cash in the summer if he wants to generate a side looking for a mid-table finish, but let’s be honest, with the money floating around at Loftus Road Warnock can probably afford to buy a second and third string side which could achieve just as much as the first could.

More..

Have to add, its all just rumours at this stage.

Would be good signings though.

Comment

Morris, you've broken the first rule in journalism:

That article is written in the first person and yet there is no mention of who has written it, or no link provided to another article - any Tom, **** and Harry could've written it.

Just saying "posted by blogger" at the bottom is totally generic and anonymous. If you want your blog to have credibility, credit your articles to an actual person, source or link.

Comment

Is this a wish list or based on something? If its real, what is the source plse? U say we have been linked to these players but I haven't seen reports on this. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

It's from a championship website or football news site I think. Can't think of who though

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Morris, you've broken the first rule in journalism:

That article is written in the first person and yet there is no mention of who has written it, or no link provided to another article - any Tom, **** and Harry could've written it.

Just saying "posted by blogger" at the bottom is totally generic and anonymous. If you want your blog to have credibility, credit your articles to an actual person, source or link.
            If you check all my other posts you will see that is what I have done, must of forgot to add the link in asit was very late last night when I posted it.

Will add it in now though, cheers.

Comment

Stanley and stainrod, link to original article is now up.

That will teach me to not update it at 1.30am!

Comment

Interesting. Wouldnt surprise me if 2 or 3 of those names are on NWs hitlist

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Stanley and stainrod, link to original article is now up.

That will teach me to not update it at 1.30am!
                  Nice one mate, sorry if I came over a bit harsh.

Enjoying the blog - keep it up

Comment

Many thanks morris, many thanks for posting the rumour.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X