No announcement yet.

Faurlin, theres only one Faurlin.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin, theres only one Faurlin.......

.......... Sounded good in SAR tonight and it caught on like wild fire. I have been on about this tweak to the Furlong song for over a year now and it just shows that if you recycle the old classics, they do work and as people know them, they respond.

He was quality tonight...as usual, and what a well taken goal

Comment

my favourite player, immense, would be without a shadow of doubt a bigger lost if he left than Adel
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        He was quality tonight...as usual, and what a well taken goal
        Yes he was and has been all season and now fully deserves the Furlong song.

Hairs stood up on the back of my neck when Furs came out at half time at Chelsea in the cup game, paraded as a Chelsea legend and they had a few thousand Chelsea fans clapping him, but he knows the sound that 6,500 QPR fans made that night singing Furlong, there's only one Furlong and he signaled for them the be stop, but it got louder and louder as he got to the away end and memories of Oldham..........
        Last edited by paulmason; 05-04-2011, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          .......... Sounded good in SAR tonight and it caught on like wild fire. I have been on about this tweak to the Furlong song for over a year now and it just shows that if you recycle the old classics, they do work and as people know them, they respond.
          don't cry for me alejandro!!!
          the truth is I've always loved
          your little sister
          your second cousin
          even your mama
          is not too ba-ad..

Comment

Faurlin for me is the player of the season. He is the different class! Id be more gutted if we lost him than Taarabt when we go up.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              my favourite player, immense, would be without a shadow of doubt a bigger lost if he left than Adel
              Spot on.

Comment

"PREM CLASS" without question.
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Didn't our poor run (by this season's standards) coincide with his injury? Great asset to the team.

Comment

IMO he was motm last night. Pulled the strings once again and was putting in good challenges all over the pitch. Also I think he is definitely one of the best signings we've made in recent years.
                    Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                    X