Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Carroll £35 Million / Taarabt £5 Million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Carroll £35 Million / Taarabt £5 Million?

How do they work that one out then???

what a joke minimum for taarabt 15-20 million
    WE ARE QPR

Caroll English,striker,good goal scoring record,young and doesn't throw strops like a baby without a rattle.

Crazy money, insane in fact but then again so was paying 50 big ones for Torres. Torres is a better player than both Caroll and Tarbs but not worth that kinda money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
      Caroll English,striker,good goal scoring record,young and doesn't throw strops like a baby without a rattle.

Crazy money, insane in fact but then again so was paying 50 big ones for Torres. Torres is a better player than both Caroll and Tarbs but not worth that kinda money.
      On current form he is alot worse than carroll and tarbs.

I'd go as far as saying since and during the world cup, he has been nothing more than average. I am loving the fact the sc um waisted 50 million on him to sit on the bench.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Current form agree but as they say "form is temporary, class is permanent"

Comment

Sprocket when was the last time he showed any class?

I'd be very worried if I supported the scu m.

How spain carried him just goes to show what an incredible side they are.

Comment

Current form agree but as they say "form is temporary, class is permanent"
            but he seems to swap the class and the form!
            his actual form actualy lasted for so long..

Taarabt is better than caroll and torres combined anytime any day any year.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              On current form he is alot worse than carroll and tarbs.I'd go as far as saying since and during the world cup, he has been nothing more than average. I am loving the fact the sc um waisted 50 million on him to sit on the bench.
              Eh - Is this same Taarabt who has only ever played 185 minutes of Premier League football?

Torres has consistently been a world class player for 5 seasons on the spin - this season being the exception. He's been carrying an injury for over a year now and never allowed full recuperation due to international commitments and being Liverpool's talisman. He'll be fine next season.

Let's see if Taarabt can get close to Torres if we go up.

Comment

Nodge is spot on. Torres is a fantastic striker and proven it for many years in both Spain and England. Remember seeing him in 2006 WC and though he was a fantastic player. Very surprised nobody took him to EPL then. For all the crap Benitez brought to liverpool he picked up a few gems, Torres being one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Eh - Is this same Taarabt who has only ever played 185 minutes of Premier League football?

Torres has consistently been a world class player for 5 seasons on the spin - this season being the exception. He's been carrying an injury for over a year now and never allowed full recuperation due to international commitments and being Liverpool's talisman. He'll be fine next season.

Let's see if Taarabt can get close to Torres if we go up.
                  Are you expecting points deduction nodge?
                  You have been very negative of late.

Torres has been a class player but I don't see how he will fit into chelsea's style of play. I also think this injury has done more harm than people think. He has lost confidence and sharpness which he may get back but I don't think he will ever be the player he once was. Great to see chelsea getting nothing for there money

Comment

Drogba may go in the summer and possibly Anelka. Expect to see Torres front Chelsea's attack next year. Be wonderful to see Connoly and Hall try to contain him

Comment

Far better strikers to worry about.

I actually think Drogba is better than Torres, so thats good news if he does head there front line and i'll add Rooney and Van Persie to that list.

Comment

Is this a Torres thread now ?

I for one would have Adel rather then Carrol.

Comment

Basically.

And Torres is the best striker in the world. As Nodge said, he got a nasty injury 18+ months ago and hasn't had a chance to get properly fit since.

A proper summer layoff, rehab programme and full preseason and he will be back to his best. Class is permanent and he is still young, and most importantly he WANTS to play for Chelsea and do well there.

Massive test for Taarabt next season is if he truly wants to be with us, or ends up staying because no 'big' club offers enough money for him.

Comment

I think it's very unlikely we will be selling Taarabt for as little as the 5m or 8m being discussed in the papers. I am however getting a bit worried about how frequently that he is being linked with big clubs.

I know he has stated his loyalty to Warnock and desire to play for us in the Premiership but I could see him throwing his toys out of the Pram if Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U etc come sniffing and we block the transfer!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I think it's very unlikely we will be selling Taarabt for as little as the 5m or 8m being discussed in the papers. I am however getting a bit worried about how frequently that he is being linked with big clubs.

I know he has stated his loyalty to Warnock and desire to play for us in the Premiership but I could see him throwing his toys out of the Pram if Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U etc come sniffing and we block the transfer!
                              It's very likely he has an minimum selling price written into his contract so what he's worth and what he can be sold for will possibly be two different amounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X