Fulham Season tickets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham Season tickets....

I wonder which club will be more expensive to watch next season?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Yeah interesting funky.

I don't think we can make it as affordable as fulham.

They really do look after there own fans if you ignore that stupid statue outside of pervy.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sometimes we forget QPR is a business.

My business hat on for a moment, I'd sell season tickets to the ones who had them this season (not sure how many that is 7-8,000?), then I would charge walk ups on the day next season.

That way you are looking after the fans that followed the fans this season and before and the so called Premiership fans who just turn up, I'd charge a fair whack on the day for match day tickets. We have the least crowd maximum of any recent premiership club and have to be sensible on how we approach it because demand will outweigh our capacity.

I'd definitely bring back Category A and B Games for the premiership.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

My business hat on for a moment, I'd sell season tickets to the ones who had them this season (not sure how many that is 7-8,000?), then I would charge walk ups on the day next season.

That way you are looking after the fans that followed the fans this season and before and the so called Premiership fans who just turn up, I'd charge a fair whack on the day for match day tickets. We have the least crowd maximum of any recent premiership club and have to be sensible on how we approach it because demand will outweigh our capacity.

Blackpool?

Comment

With an average of around 15 and half thousand, there are as many walk up on the day as season ticket holders who have have been coming each week. So why sting them just because they maybe can't afford a big hit in the wallet in one go. Or the people that cant get to every game because of work etc. With ticket prices at Rangers averaging around the 28 quid mark, thats already at the bottom - mid end of most premiership club prices. Put them up too much and the club may gain a few new "fans" but they will lose a hell of a lot more. Specialy if we strugle, and recent history of teams going up says that we more than likely will do.

Comment

To be honest whoever they lose, they will gain three-fourfold. Not something I agree with, but thats modern day football

Leeds game has shown more than ever demand and that will magnify next season.

Not going to be popular and I'm not saying the club would do this, but if you had say 7-8,000 ticket holders and charged £50 for a home game on the day against manchester United it would sell without question.

They sold 7,000 a few years back in the Cup at £42 a pop at Old Trafford which sold with ease, at home it will sell out even more.

We don't have a 30,000 capacity, and we even have about 8,000 less than Fulham so to expect QPR to suddenly sell the same rate for tickets they have this season, does not in my view make business/commercial sense.

its not popular opinion but its a reality.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

People wont pay £50 on regular basis to watch Q.P.R. No matter who we are playing. and if thats what it comes to then they will have priced myself and a large number of other real fans out of the market IMHO. Anything near a 100% incease in price to anything, wether it be a service, goods, whatever is just shocking in any times but in the current climate thit would be outrageous

Comment

Not saying regularly...

They would for the big big games.

Just my opinion of course and I haven'a clue on how next seasons pricing has been set.

I just think having 18,000 plus small change capacity, revenue has to be maximised, especially if we get players that fans want to secure premiership status

Comment

pete you say people who have ST's for this season should be rewarded, but this is the first season i didnt renew purely because I couldnt get to every game due to never turning down a weekends graft and so i would of ended up about 300 quid down on my ST. Does that mean im less loyal or deserve less benefits because ive missed one season in the last 10?! Should be something like buy ST now and if you agree to buy one for season 11/12 then you get a discount, regardless of what division we are in IMHO

Comment

How about this ;

Members already on data base ( jan this year ) sorry no new members accepted next season. £100 They then buy tickets at the same price as this season to be purchased one week before match.

After that general sale at £50 .

This way roll ups pay a Glory Hunters price ( as they were not members in a lower division ) and the loyal member who goes say 10 times per year due to other commitments such as shift work, family or living abroad would pay £350 per year (in Silver)

Now I don't know how many members we have on our data base but I think with this system most matches would be sold out before going on open sale with not a glory hunter in sight

Comment

A recent article revealed that Al Fayad had underwritten a £125 million debt at Fulham. Lowering ST prices might fill their ground with non Fulham fans but financially doesn't benefit them.

Comment

To be honest whoever they lose, they will gain three-fourfold. Not something I agree with, but thats modern day football.

Leeds game has shown more than ever demand and that will magnify next season.

Not going to be popular and I'm not saying the club would do this, but if you had say 7-8,000 ticket holders and charged £50 for a home game on the day against manchester United it would sell without question.

They sold 7,000 a few years back in the Cup at £42 a pop at Old Trafford which sold with ease, at home it will sell out even more.

We don't have a 30,000 capacity, and we even have about 8,000 less than Fulham so to expect QPR to suddenly sell the same rate for tickets they have this season, does not in my view make business/commercial sense.

its not popular opinion but its a reality.
                        Last night showed that people attending the Leeds game want to see a trophy and with so many games live on SKY at silly times, we will not sell out every game as you suggest. I think they will whack the ST prices up by 50% and it looks like Membership could be the way to go next season.

Comment

Working...
                        X