Paddy Kenny "Desperate For His First Medal"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny "Desperate For His First Medal"

This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I've got a lot of respect for Paddy the way he has bounced back from the drug charge.

He deserves a medal for his efforts and for the performances this year. Truly incredible.

Comment

I was fortunate to grow up being around the QPR players as a kid and have many fond memories of watching David Seaman week in week out (as well as having lots of chats about fishing too). As a little lad he was a real hero of mine and still is the best QPR keeper I've ever seen (in my time). However, I have always rated Paddy Kenny very highly as a keeper and I know it's only in his first season with us but I can see him going on to be one of our greats if he continues his form. My only worry is that I can see Arsenal or Man Utd come knocking if that happens.

Comment

A well deserved medal for our Kenny.

Comment

Working...
        X