Our bargain buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our bargain buys

For me its gotta be Paddy Kenny at 750,000.
    21 clean sheets and some of the saves have been spectacular.

NO

NO I DISAGREE adel is the biggest bargain i our history he must sell for a club record he has only got to sell for more than 6 milllion pound
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

All of them to be honest, all of the players (bar leon clarke and maybe RH) that NW signed have been great, gutted about Mackie missing this end of the season, would love him to still be scoring but He's got next season to look forward to
      QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        NO I DISAGREE adel is the biggest bargain i our history he must sell for a club record he has only got to sell for more than 6 milllion pound
        Adel is the most profitable. But Kenny is the bargain of the year.

Comment

Agree with Ted. Yes Kenny has been absolutely fantastic, both with his attitude and performance, but would we still have gone up with, say, Speroni in goal? Probably. Would we have gone up without Adel? Almost certainly not. And then price: Paddy would probably sell for a bit more or the same that we paid for him. Adel? Well, its make your price up time.

Comment

Derry was a real bargin, paddy was a excellent buy but for me its gotta be adel what a bargin!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Faulin. Aparently we never paid a penny for him

Comment

Working...
              X