X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie sings, rates Adel Taarabt and looks forward to the PL

BORKED
    TaarabT Abdel

good watch, love JM, reckon He might just score in the first PL game ;) (fingers crossed we get there)
    QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Comes across as a quite eloquent and intelligent chap doesn't he.

Comment

Average player that gives 110% commitment, however premier league will be asking to much, a decent championship player in my eyes, although seems a really decent bloke.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think he stands a decent chance of making the step up, no way can you wrtie him off just yet..

Really nice lad and deserves his shot.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Top bloke that give his all and more for 90 mins. Sounds like a good laugh. Would love to see a vid of Derry Makie Paddy and Hill singing Everybody in love

Comment

Enjoyed watching that.
              Might not be blessed with Adels ability but Mackie is well worth a try in the top flight if we get there, his enthusiasm is top class, reminds me of Martin Allen in his day.

Comment

Difference was Martin allen was a dogged centre midfielder with again terrific energy.

I just don't think he offers enough in an attacking position.

I'd find it very hard to say drop Tommy Smith for Mackie because smith is miles better IMO.

Comment

Anyway I took far to much stick for questioning mackie ability, so I better be careful.

To many posters stop any controversy on this messageboard which is quite sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Anyway I took far to much stick for questioning mackie ability, so I better be careful.

To many posters stop any controversy on this messageboard which is quite sad really.
                    Is it controversy though or is it just an opinion that some dont like??

Comment

Jeffro I see it as just an opinion but it seems controversial because of the reaction it gets. I agree he's a lovely bloke and works his nuts off, so some think its a disgrace that i'd even question the man, but its purely his footballing ability NOT his never say die attitude.

I really do hope to be proved wrong but I am worried about the step up and I see him struggling more than most.

Comment

great player and love his commitments in the games! never say over ! just try and try run and run ! he will shine more in that overrated league : EPL

Comment

weare, Id work my nuts off for a chance in a rangers shirt!! I know what you mean, Hoolloway used to infuriate me as a player, but i guess he did Wilkins running for him, as Mackie does for Adel!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            weare, Id work my nuts off for a chance in a rangers shirt!! I know what you mean, Hoolloway used to infuriate me as a player, but i guess he did Wilkins running for him, as Mackie does for Adel!!
                            Agree but when he plays in an attacking role I want to see more. He should be making intelligent runs and for me thats what Tommy Smith offers.

Have we missed him as much as some made out???

Yes had a great start but so did Dave.

He still only scored 1 goal in his last 17 R's games.

This might all sound harsh but he has a big reputation after benny bigging him up, so will he handle that step up? I really hope so but just can't see it.

Comment

think Mackie could adapt to being a good right back. But after witnessing Orr's performance last night maybe he will continue to improve and become a premiership player. Best game I have seen him have in a Rangers shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X