Dubai R's - QPR vs Sheff Utd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai R's - QPR vs Sheff Utd

It feels like a very long time since I last put out a reminder email. As always we will be meeting up to watch the game tomorrow and with the clocks going forward, midweek games are much more do-able at this point of the season.

For those that haven't been down before, we will be at the Centre Circle bar, Ramada Hotel, Al Barsha. I am hearing exciting rumours about a couple of new faces coming down and we are expecting a very big turn out for a Monday night.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night, I reckon we'll probably be there from about 9pm. PM me for contact details if required.

You R's!!!!

Exciting stuff indeed -

Big turnout expected! Come on u rsssss

Looking forward to seeing a load of rssss tomorrow!

Comment

Is it deffo on Al Jazeera mate, as cannot see it on JSC schedule

Comment

Originally posted by R in Qatar View Post
        Is it deffo on Al Jazeera mate, as cannot see it on JSC schedule
        I'm sure it will be on mate. The general rule of thumb is that if it is televised on English TV (either Sky of BBC) or if it is the BBC's featured Saturday 3pm game it will be televised live on Al Jazeera. If not we'll try and stream it, the bar where we drink has the technology!

Have we got much a following over there in Qatar mate? If so I think a link-up at some point is required!

Comment

No fellow R's over here that I'm aware of mate, mainly Sunderland and Newcastle!

Been on several great weekends to Dubai with the missus, Waxys on a Friday morning is heaven.

Gonna get myself out with you guys for a game before the end of the season, swell the numbers even further.

Sure tonights game will be on, plus Abu Dubai Sport for next year showing all our games, Enshallah!

Have a great evening guys and drown a couple for me.

Comment

Top man will be great to have you over here!!!!

our following is growing faster out here than any other team!! and we have a great pub

Comment

Its on Jazera plus 5. Not sure if i am down the Ramada tonight as i made a bit of an idiot of myself over the weekend with the Mrs after a footy brunch. That said my Evison is playing up so i may have no choice

Comment

A mate of mine was working out in Dubai recently. Petrol is dirt cheap out there...but its £8 for a pint of lager he told me...**** knows what a cocktail must come to!

Comment

Depends where you go Stanley, I think it's cheaper than the uk at the moment to live overall - for tourists can be expensive!

Comment

Dubair - pull your finger out!

Comment

Originally posted by R in Qatar View Post
                      No fellow R's over here that I'm aware of mate, mainly Sunderland and Newcastle!

Been on several great weekends to Dubai with the missus, Waxys on a Friday morning is heaven.

Gonna get myself out with you guys for a game before the end of the season, swell the numbers even further.

Sure tonights game will be on, plus Abu Dubai Sport for next year showing all our games, Enshallah!

Have a great evening guys and drown a couple for me.

I think one of our regulars splits his time between UAE and Qatar, can probably put you in touch if you like.

Would be good to see you over here mate. As SingingRanger pointed out, our fanbase is growing week on week and it's always good to see new faces!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        A mate of mine was working out in Dubai recently. Petrol is dirt cheap out there...but its £8 for a pint of lager he told me...**** knows what a cocktail must come to!
                        Molotov ones would be quite cheap

Comment

Working...
                        X