No announcement yet.

Aarsenal target £5m Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will sell him and to be honest I wouldnt be that upset. Yes, he has been great in this league but he will be playing against better players next year and also we cant afford to have a player sulking and not putting a shift in if we reach the Prem. Imagine we were playing Man Utd rather than Hull and Tarbs throws a tantrum, we'd get mullered.

Kranjcar as a replacement with Buzz back to his best.....all we need are a new LB and RB with a bit of pace and 2 new forwards.

Comment

The quotes in the article from Adel are from well over a year ago. Since then he has declared his allegiance to Neil and the club. The article is just $hit stirring, and they've won because guess what: everyones talking about it again.

Comment

Not sure I understand some of the posts here.

Surely it is better for people to be talking about top clubs wanting our players - beats having a plastic Michael Jackson toy erected outside the stadium and papers talking about that.

The more talk the better exposure and the better value of the player.

Do some of you really believe there will not be interest in the division's POTY?

Hardly papers making stuff up - clubs are looking at him that is a fact. Big clubs are aware and there is a real chance he will go in summer.

Makes me laugh when people think a player will stay because he says so, or the manager does, or they think he will stay for the manager....how many times do we see a player kiss the badge, swear allegience and then move at the first big cheque waved under their noses??

There is no loyalty in football outside the fans and Adel is not a QPR fan.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Whether or not this is an old piece,lazy etc or whether we are promoted or not..i think Adel will go next season.Done a great job for us, but he feels he should be playing for a higher profile team.I hope he stays, but just think he is off....this is only based on my thoughts and no information or insider trading or anything...

Comment

Working...
          X