Aarsenal target £5m Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aarsenal target £5m Adel Taarabt

QPR star Adel Taarabt is a £5million target for Arsenal – and that suits his football pals Samir Nasri, Abou Diaby and Marouanne Chamakh.

More..
    Last edited by Morris; 03-04-2011, 04:26 AM.

I think that's practically every big club in Europe now linked to buying Adel in the summer!

My money is on him staying another year though, can't see a big club making a move for him just yet.

Comment

Just 5 m ? wot do they want ? left or right foot ?

Comment

1. 5-8 mill. -- reasonable for an unproven Prem player, but so is Wickham, who is quoted at more than twice that. Another year would see AT's value rocket if he does well.

2. We haven't played for over 2 weeks, so the media has to write SOMETHING about us -- and this is the most readable speculation at the moment.

3. Arsenal, Chelsea et al. can go take a running jump -- he's ours for at least another year -- and is our best chance of making a fist of it in the Prem next year. Madness to sell at the mo. NW will talk him into staying so it will be the clu's choice whether he goes or not.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Lazy journalism, digging up a quote from years ago and using it again.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            . Arsenal, Chelsea et al. can go take a running jump -- he's ours for at least another year -- and is our best chance of making a fist of it in the Prem next year. Madness to sell at the mo. NW will talk him into staying so it will be the clu's choice whether he goes or not.
            I would like to think so Swanley, but I think he will go in the summer, regardless of what is said now, by NW or Adel.

Players go where the money is.

As he has been instrumental to our promotion, which is coming, he goes with our thanks, but we must get a good price for him. £10 million - any lower would be a shame, because he will be worth that and more within one more season.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

£5 million? Do one Arsenal!

Comment

I think Arseanal should be more worried about us taking Chamakh off of them,as Adel clearly loves neil and will persuade him to come to a big club...

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  I think Arseanal should be more worried about us taking Chamakh off of them,as Adel clearly loves neil and will persuade him to come to a big club...

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    I would like to think so Swanley, but I think he will go in the summer, regardless of what is said now, by NW or Adel.

Players go where the money is.
                    Exactly.

And Adel has used us as a shop window and will go when a big money deal comes in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      Exactly.

And Adel has used us as a shop window and will go when a big money deal comes in for him.
                      Agreed. He will leave to a big club evenutally, I just hope it isn't in the sunmmer.

Comment

All this speculation is getting a bit ridiculous now
                        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                          All this speculation is getting a bit ridiculous now
                          I wouldn't expect anything less mate. Infact I would expect more rumours to come out over the next few weeks.

Comment

thing is about adel's value. he has 2 years to run on contract.. so if he had a blinding season he will go up in value but then be levelled out because his contract will only have a year to run
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nothing to write re the points deduction so they grab the 1st thing they can about us which is newsworthy, anything as we're top is interesting to the outsider.
                              Once we're promoted they'll be saying 'Paddy Kenny's having a Party' and bringing up his past.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X