X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can go fourteen points clear in reality mon nite

and promotion or leighsie's no mrs doubtfire
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Norwich were always gonna win today, thought Swansea would win aswell though..

13 points clear if we can win and yeah might aswell be 14 with our goal difference..

IF we win that is!!...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Would be bad if we cannot win on Monday, as our nearest rivals seem more than capable of demolishing the teams at the bottom -- would be very disappointed if we couldn't do the same.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

this stage of the season i'd settle for a messy 1-0 - so what if Norwich win 6-0, they've lost at lots of places where we've won this season. we've put on our flair performances already, now its like the last event in the decathlon and its all about limping over the finishing line in whatever condition you can manage.

Comment

Lets not forget a week today and we would have also played Scunny.

They went down to 10 men and that player will be suspended against us and I think the only reason we won't win that match is because of there dreadful pitch but agree with facto, i'd take 4 points from the next 2 games.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            this stage of the season i'd settle for a messy 1-0 - so what if Norwich win 6-0, they've lost at lots of places where we've won this season. we've put on our flair performances already, now its like the last event in the decathlon and its all about limping over the finishing line in whatever condition you can manage.
            Not really gonna give us confidence for the Prem if we can't smash struggling teams like Norwich did today.Yeah i would take a 1-0,but we really should beat them like we did teams like Donny,Boro,Reading etc. earlier in the season.

Comment

Other teams have won on Scunny's awful pitch, we have in recent seasons, but it's not just their pitch that is awful, and we shouldn't be happy with anything other than all three points.
              Will be taking two inflatable saxophones to make sure...

Comment

I'm not one for straw clutching, just tend to think that a team that loses 6-0 and have a player suspended aren't too likely to win their next game and will probably concede regardless of where it is. That has to be a positive.

Comment

I don't care how we play on Monday or at Scunny as long as we win!

1-0 wins will suit me!
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Other teams have won on Scunny's awful pitch, we have in recent seasons, but it's not just their pitch that is awful, and we shouldn't be happy with anything other than all three points.
                    Will be taking two inflatable saxophones to make sure...
                    I respect your opinion swanley but I think your completely wrong on this occasion. To say that Norwich beat 10 MAN Scunny 6-0 at carrow road means it should be an easy 3 pts is playing a very dangerous game. This is the same scunny who you gave no hope against Notts forest yet they beat them 1-0. The pitch does make a massive difference because its not easy to pass and control on. I have faith in our team but lets not get arrogant.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Come lets get ARROGANT we will stuff utd 5-0 and easy beat scunny by at least 8 goals!!!!! God that felt good , im really not used to such postive outbursts what with being a rangers fan and all! By the way just out of interest where did you get two blow up saxaphones from swanley?
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        Come lets get ARROGANT we will stuff utd 5-0 and easy beat scunny by at least 8 goals!!!!! God that felt good , im really not used to such postive outbursts what with being a rangers fan and all! By the way just out of interest where did you get two blow up saxaphones from swanley?
                        Have had them for a few years, since I did a Madness number in our year 6 production at school -- have got a few inflatable guitars too!
                        If you put "inflatables" into Amazon's search box, I think you'll have a big choice -- I'm sure saxophones might be there, and guitars (sheep certainly are!)

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          (sheep certainly are!)
                          All been shipped to a CF postcode.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I respect your opinion swanley but I think your completely wrong on this occasion. To say that Norwich beat 10 MAN Scunny 6-0 at carrow road means it should be an easy 3 pts is playing a very dangerous game. This is the same scunny who you gave no hope against Notts forest yet they beat them 1-0. The pitch does make a massive difference because its not easy to pass and control on. I have faith in our team but lets not get arrogant.
                            I never said it was easy, didn't mention today's Norwich game, I'm just saying A LOT of teams have beaten Scunthorpe on their own pitch -- 11 to be precise -- which means we shouldn't be happy with anything less than a win -- a hard-fought 1-0 will do, it's still 3 points after all.

Comment

I just put in a search for inflatables on amazon and ive ordered something i wont be taking to a football match! Now where did i put me puncher repair kit just in case!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X