Part 4 legends Night ..Bowles, Parkes, Morgan Twins and Lazarus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 4 legends Night ..Bowles, Parkes, Morgan Twins and Lazarus

Apologies in this segment, as some of it is hard to hear.

(also some parts I keep zooming in badly)

This was due to one or two people in the background, continually talking..!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-tOxCXd1jw
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Really can't understand why people would pay to go to an event like that and continually chat over the main guests !!!!!!!
    Just plain RUDE

Comment

Agreed ub5.....beer talking. Nice one pete - love to hear all our old players/etc. Would love to hear an old interview from mr sexton-that would be worth its weight in gold. Well done. My advice as an amatuer cameraman-nudge/wink....buy a tripod-job done. Always get another couple m/f to hold the camera for trickery shots...aledgedley.sorry wrong thread.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

stan the man, what a player
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

What's with all the people talking in the background whilst the legends are speaking, why did they go? Haven't they any respect or was it just to tell their mates that they were there.*
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Thanks for putting this up.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Cheers for those Pete. Will they all be put up in one place?

Comment

Yes from Monday, will put them in one thread for about a week, then archive them in Classic Threads
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  What's with all the people talking in the background whilst the legends are speaking, why did they go? Haven't they any respect or was it just to tell their mates that they were there.*
                  Oviously not. Shameful really.

Comment

it cut off just as Stan was about to say who is favourite ever manager was...does it continue anywhere?

Comment

I bet it was brian clough! The people who are talking are prats! If id been there i would have told them to shut the f0ck up! Then hid behind pete and his camera!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

A bit of an unfortunate moment for it to cut off, just as the great man is about to answer the question....will we ever find out the answer?

Well Pete?

Comment

Those players gave up their time to share their memories of a club they loved and that they gave a big part of their lives to. For people not to want to listen to them and give them the respect they deserve is shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                            Those players gave up their time to share their memories of a club they loved and that they gave a big part of their lives to. For people not to want to listen to them and give them the respect they deserve is shameful.
                            The dreaded drink...some folk just dont know their limits. Idle chattering over these legends talking...how pathetic is that?

I'd be hanging on their every word if I was there.

Comment

Thanks for the videos Pete.

Comment

Working...
                              X