Ticket required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket required

For the cardiff game. I'm being deadly serious, I should be able to get a ticket but gotta speak to a couple of pals with ST's. Ideally is anyone still to get their tickets and arrange travel, as I really fancy this game and will obviously pay for the ticket, pay towards travel , car etc or pay coach and sort a drink out on top.

Who's going and might be able to help, and before anyone starts, I ain't that fussed if I don't go, just fancy it and have all my home tickets sorted already.

Cheers in advance. Pm me if anyone fancies it, my usual mate ain't going as he doesn't fancy it.

Any particular fixture?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Lol just edited it. Cardiff away.

Comment

Haha, I thought as much.

I'll keep an ear out mate.

Comment

Ticket should be ok, may just need some people who fancy travelling up.

Comment

Well I'm undecided mate. I'm thinking the train, but the coach is always a laugh if you fancy it? Me, my bro and Pete...Yes...you'll have to endure him.

Comment

im going on my jack couple of mates i go with cant make it, driving there not gonna miss this one

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Well I'm undecided mate. I'm thinking the train, but the coach is always a laugh if you fancy it? Me, my bro and Pete...Yes...you'll have to endure him.
                Benny, let me see I should get a ticket and I ll def do it, fancy coach too!!

Comment

It's a good laugh always.

Comment

will be whistled up in a pub for this one with the rose of England on my lapel,drinking with spurs ,hammers,gooners and villas.on the beeb so wont miss a kick
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I went to the box office today to buy Watford and Cardiff tickets only to find out I am 5 loyalty points short for both fixtures.....gutted because I won't be able to purcahse a ticket fo these games until Apr 11th.

Now you won't hear me pissing and moaning but I would appreciate if anyone could help especially with a Watford ticket as I can watch the Cardiff game on the box if push comes to shove.

There is a possibility that I may have a spare Leeds ticket to use as leverage but I would prefer to hold onto this for a mate but will know more about that soon...
                      Last edited by The White City General; 31-03-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                        I went to the box office today to buy Watford and Cardiff tickets only to find out I am 5 loyalty points short for both fixtures.....gutted because I won't be able to purcahse a ticket fo these games until Apr 11th.

Now you won't hear me pissing and moaning but I would appreciate if anyone could help especially with a Watford ticket as I can watch the Cardiff game on the box if push comes to shove.

There is a possibility that I may have a spare Leeds ticket to use as leverage but I would prefer to hold onto this for a mate but will know more about that soon...
                        Me neither mate, couldnt give a fck if i cant go as watch on tv, have all home games + a Leeds ticket, so thats me done!

Comment

All 3 LSA coaches are sold out. They sold out a few weeks back.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                          X