watfod/ cardiff tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watfod/ cardiff tickets?

do you think they will both get the stage where you only need 70 points?

Watford not sure IMO.

Cardiff probably.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
      do you think they will both get the stage where you only need 70 points?
      Going by the way the Leeds tickets went should be sold out on the first day, will be disappointed with anything but.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Leeds tickets went on the 1st day due to no loyalty points. Me believe that Watford and Cardiff will get to 70 points but only about 300 for Watford 600 for Cardiff.

Comment

According to the Box Office, there's only 600 people with 100 points or more, so tickets may last longer than you'd expect....
          Without seeming like I'm bragging 152 loyalty points-Cardiff/Watford here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by Board'R View Post
            According to the Box Office, there's only 600 people with 100 points or more, so tickets may last longer than you'd expect....
            Without seeming like I'm bragging 152 loyalty points-Cardiff/Watford here I come!
            Me 88 any chnce of 14 points please. Thanks for that info

Comment

95 points.....bit gutted

Comment

i am on 117 points cardiff here i come

Comment

183 for me

Comment

Think anyone over 100Pts would be likely to get a ticket. for those that haven't but are close if you go now and buy Scunny or Barnley tickets that might take you over the 100 mark which some people I know have now decided they are going to them games just so they can go to Watford & Cardiff

Comment

I have over 100. Happy days. Both places here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by Board'R View Post
                        Me too. Giggles.

Comment

Has anyone got any spare tickets for Watford v Q.P.R or Q.P.R v Leeds? I need 1-3 for Watford and 1 or 2 for Leeds. If anyone can help please E-mail gmcqpr@yahoo.co.uk Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonian Ranger View Post
                            Has anyone got any spare tickets for Watford v Q.P.R or Q.P.R v Leeds? I need 1-3 for Watford and 1 or 2 for Leeds. If anyone can help please E-mail gmcqpr@yahoo.co.uk Thank you.
                            Good first post !!

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonian Ranger View Post
                              Watford tickets don't go on sale till Weds 6th so how can anyone have a spare yet? Lol . Great first post bloo*y gloryhunter! For £5K you can have my Leeds tickets ( Pays for me summer holiday!!)
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X