Any R's in Basingstoke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any R's in Basingstoke...

...know any pubs that will def be showing Monday's game?

I'm stuck down here for work and was originally planning a trip to HQ, but doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get out til too late.

Tried calling the only 2 pubs I know there, laarsens (app if they are quiet they will close up at 9pm ) and Bakers (they don't know if they are showing it yet).

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Jase View Post
    ...know any pubs that will def be showing Monday's game?

I'm stuck down here for work and was originally planning a trip to HQ, but doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get out til too late.

Tried calling the only 2 pubs I know there, laarsens (app if they are quiet they will close up at 9pm ) and Bakers (they don't know if they are showing it yet).

Any suggestions?
    Have a look through recent pages on the forum, there was a thread re Basingstoke R's meeting up to travel together for the Leeds game. Maybe pm some of them, see where they are watching it.

Alternatively if you have a car with you, 5 mins outside Basingstoke is Bramley of A33. Pub there called The Bramley Inn, as far as I know run by a mad R's fan and he gets a few in there. Maybe he's go it on.

If you need a lift up to HQ I'll be driving if you don't have a car.

Good luck
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

thanks dtig, it's my boozer in Bramley, yes we're showing it in the new hooped snug bar.
      100yds from the station in Bramley and 8 mins on the train from basingstoke.

up the r'sss

Comment

Originally posted by bramleyr View Post
        thanks dtig, i's my boozer in Bramley, yes we're showing it in the no hooped snug bar.

up the r'sss
        Oh yeah what a dipshit, I forgot about the train especially as I use to live in Mortimer next stop along!

No worries Bramley, might stop by myself one day.

Comment

thanks dtig, it's my boozer in Bramley, yes we're showing it in the new hooped snug bar.

up the r'sss
          You should have an all night "promotion lock in" after the Leeds game for all the local R's. That is if we ever make it back from the bush

Comment

you can guarantee we will not be shut that night, will be a pleasure to host an all nighter to celebrate

Comment

up the r'sss
              Bramley it is then! Think we are staying near the station so that's ideal. What's the boozer called?

Comment

Bramley Inn matey

Comment

There is probs a fair few QPR boys in Basingstoke because it's a London overspill

I'm from Basingstoke and my dads a London boy ( I live in Popley if that means anything to anyone reading this )

The pub at the back of the train station ( The one that is up a hill going towards the Vyne school ) I heard is a QPR pub so that's worth a look mate

U R'SSS
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Bramley Inn matey
                    See you Monday then. The Bramley Inn...my new favourite watering hole

Comment

Working...
                    X