This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Ric Roc

Having been inspired by the efforts of jeffro going into the ring and raising money for charity I would like to do the same.
    If Mr popular is up for it,ill meet him in the ring. Hes so rich and successful he could probably pay peanuts to get me over but as a sign of my intent ill meet the cost half way. A return ticket to honk kong plus a ticket to rangers at home to hull. In other words stump up the dough for a return ticket thurs to sun hong kong to london and ill fight him - fri night.

Hes got the support, the mouth and everything else going for him so back him. Ill e there cause i wanna see rangers this year, but also cause i wanna fight him and all for a good cause - everyones a winner

Is it on

i'll give ya one round.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

You wanna fight me or Ric lol??

Comment

hooligans,krill lock this thread.we cant talk about it so why tha #### can others.lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I read it again and see you wanna piece of Ric... do it, raise a RIO each and all for charity.

Comment

Yea how about I meet you in Dubai... We do a bit of training, nip over to Doha for a few days then get it on in blockbuster fashion in Vegas zzzzzzzz

I'll make it easier for you without all the big man internet act.

Next time you are at Rangers message me & we will go over the scrubs how about that or if you fancy staying close to your pals, round the back of the smuts is fine with me also.

Soppy nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              You wanna fight me or Ric lol??
              Ric Roc
              Bushcelt how much you willing to put on ric in the first round
              For charity rememeber so get your dough out - and help out on the flight

Comment

Ric ,marked man isit cos you like Celtic.................................
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'll back GTP. Always favour the underdog
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Asia Ranger View Post
                    Having been inspired by the efforts of jeffro going into the ring and raising money for charity I would like to do the same.
                    If Mr popular is up for it,ill meet him in the ring. Hes so rich and successful he could probably pay peanuts to get me over but as a sign of my intent ill meet the cost half way. A return ticket to honk kong plus a ticket to rangers at home to hull. In other words stump up the dough for a return ticket thurs to sun hong kong to london and ill fight him - fri night.

Hes got the support, the mouth and everything else going for him so back him. Ill e there cause i wanna see rangers this year, but also cause i wanna fight him and all for a good cause - everyones a winner

Is it on
                    This is one of the most bizarre requests i have ever seen on a MB.

"Ere ello mate, you give it large and have a mouth.
                    I wanna ruck you, but unfortunately I live in Asia,
                    YOU pay for me to come over, lets have a ruck, and give all money raised to charity"

Classic!!!

Comment

i know ric very very well-he's a generous man but not a fool with his money. not really likely to pay someones fare or half of it is he. i'd have a big wager tho-no probs on that front.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        I read it again and see you wanna piece of Ric... do it, raise a RIO each and all for charity.
                        Exactly but i want half way the cost of a return flight and a ticket to hull
                        I guarantee a good fight if the roc is half as bad as he thinks he is

Comment

GTP has gone from MU block to Asia Ranger....

Comment

Originally posted by Asia Ranger View Post
                            Exactly but i want half way the cost of a return flight and a ticket to hull
                            I guarantee a good fight if the roc is half as bad as he thinks he is
                            Lets see what happens

Comment

what a load of ol' boll ix........
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X