What happens next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens next season?

What happens if the fixtures come out in June and we get Chelsea, Fulham or Arsenal away first up.

This year loyalty points started again in August, if the Club opt for this policy again there will be 8000 fans on 70 points going for 3000 tickets.

Inevitably there will be some die hard fans with over 150 points this year who will miss out!

If any one on here has influence at the club - this issue must be raised. Loyalty points must be carried over for the system to be fair.

I think I am right in saying the Spurs loyalty system rolls on over a number of seasons.

Yep the guys I work with told me that Spurs loyalty points roll over. I agree that we should do that as well.

Comment

the only thing that worrys me is the cost £40 or £50 to get in chelsea £60 or £70 to get in arsenal and £40 to get in fulham we all have a price to pay for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
        the only thing that worrys me is the cost £40 or £50 to get in chelsea £60 or £70 to get in arsenal and £40 to get in fulham we all have a price to pay for promotion.
        I would worry more about what sort of ST increase we are gonna have.Just feel it's gonna be a shock.

Comment

They're changing the loyalty criteria anyway. From next season it won't matter how many home or away games you've been to recently, so long as you went to at least one reserve fixture in the 71/2 campaign then you have first dibs at all tickets for 11/12.

Those that have been to all home and away fixtures this past season should worry not. They'll be first in line for tickets in the 40/41 season.

That should weed out the JCL's eh HH!

Comment

Next season all away tickets should go straight on general sale, then there will be none of this 'loyalty points/whose a better fan' squabbling.

A lot of people won't be able to afford PL prices like £70 at the Emirates, a lot have moaned this season about paying £30 to see our beloved hoops.
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
            X