• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy money

Connor Wickham to spurs for 15 million?

What does that make Adel worth?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

After seeing Carroll go for 35 mill nothing surprises me now. A player that had half a seasons experience in the Premiership.

Lets be honest, Tarabt has been great for us, but if you look at the facts, not as much as some of us may think. He's previously flopped in the Premiership, thrown strops etc.
    I'd say you'd be better to judge at xmas time when we see whether he is good enough this time around.

Comment

I'm not so sure Dan. The problem with Adel pre warnock was that he very rarely passed. Whereas as the season has gone on, he is passing more and more importantly his passing is world class. Something that none of us, or spurs or maybe even adel appreciated. Watched some of morocco game and whilst not getting the ball much, but everything good attackingwise came through him and not by dribbling but by a good pass.

Comment

Fair enough then, didn't think of the Morocco game because I haven't seen it but another point that came to mind would be how well he'd perform without given a free reign like he's given by Warnock.

Comment

I though exactly the same thing if Wickham goes for 15, Adel is worth 20 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Connor Wickham to spurs for 15 million?

What does that make Adel worth?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Ridiculous. CW is a £5-6m player going on potential.

Adel should be realistically £10m but if the Wickham rumour is true then make that £20m easy.

Comment

Adel is a much improved player this season and i think he could go on to be TOP prem player given the right managemnet.....lets just hope its with us.

Comment

Working...
                X