restricted view seats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restricted view seats.

I have never sat in a restricted veiw seat at rangers so where exactly are they and what is the veiw like from them? Might have to use them next season when tickets are hard to come by!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

My season ticket is supposedly a restricted view seat (even though its still classd as gold and paying top price) and the only thing i cant see is the stupid bloody big screen that has landed on top of our stadium this year, so i have no problems!

Comment

normally always go in them at back of r block. get a post blocking the goal move your head around so you can see
      This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

i've tried them a few seasons back in south africa road corner, and quite frankly its a complete waste of money unless you just wanrt atmosphere, you will see close up the home end's goalmouth but the other end forget it! Pays your money and you get half a game....

Comment

next seat to me is a restricted view, the pillar 30 feet away, moral of this story, next season I'm moving to that seat and save me some serious dosh
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Restricted views normally mean there is a post in the way but some are not that bad!
            In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Its got a block of flats in front of the seat !

Comment

It ain't that bad honest
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

My ST's a restricted view apparently but don't think i've ever missed a thing, i can move my head you see.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i got the last seat in the house v palace and f uck me it was terrible ,sa road b block.woke up next morning like i had left the window open
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

oh ****** to it ill just get a job as a steward ill be able to watch all the matchs for free then and ill be getting payed for it! jobs a good un.
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

My view is restricted only by all the X block tourists!!!
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I bought a restricted view for the game against Hull today, I personally dont think they are that bad at all ... AND IT KNOCKED £2 OFF THE PRICE ( No joke )
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I wrote a letter of complaint to MOTD once because of a comment jug ears Linekar said on air re restricted view seats.

It was in the year we got relegated from the prem, and on one programme they highlighted the fact that in one section of the ground the words "diabolical view" were printed on the ticket, to which Lineker said "to be honest, any seat at Loftus Road this year has had a diabolical view!"

Cheeky tw*t. I got a written apology on his behalf saying it was only said in jest and that no offence was meant.

I've never liked him since.
                            Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              oh ****** to it ill just get a job as a steward ill be able to watch all the matchs for free then and ill be getting payed for it! jobs a good un.
                              You'll have to do your Jobsworth Course first.

I've had a restricted view ticket since I can remember and I've never missed anything. As 80scasual says, you move your head. The pillar isn't anywhere near as big as people make out.

Comment

Working...
                              X