Message for Walkonby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Walkonby

Walkonby - i dont know you but i have to say your knowledge of what's going on at the club is impressive to say the least and you do it in a 'non-show off' way too

I'm sure i'm not alone in saying that i am worried about this FA investigation and it's taking the gloss of the incerdible season we have had and the run in

I know you cant on a public message board give too much detail but you do seem adamant that it will only be a fine and both of the dates suggested for the hearing April 1st and 6th are wrong

Are you certain?

As soon as the cause of all this knows then so will we...........

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
    (In others some of us never did)
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Que?

Comment

with you there LBlock, would be the icing on the cake if he was gone before we get promoted
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

mem

men i doubt whether walk on by will talk to you if you dont know him he wont divulge inside info because you could be a newspaper man,maybe pm him then maybe he will talk to you...........but his dedication is legendary
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Private message.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

ive

send him a personel message and give him the name of your specific groups he may know you,if not hes unlikely to tell you anything

More...

Comment

You could always ask the waiter directly.

Why are people falling for his spin time and time again?
                He is at the centre of all this so everytime one of his mates comes out declaring not guilty, charges dropped etc it fills me with more dread.

As ever we'll be the last to know.

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                (In others some of us never did)
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

He's confident!

Comment

i,m confident it will be a fine,if that.
                    the fa would have acted by now if there was to be a point deduction.
                    the club will appeal if they are fined heavyly which will drag it on ,i dont think the fa will want that.

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                      i,m confident it will be a fine,if that.
                      the fa would have acted by now if there was to be a point deduction.
                      the club will appeal if they are fined heavyly which will drag it on ,i dont think the fa will want that.
                      Did the waiter tell you that blah blah blah?

Comment

hello beef
                        the president is well informed.
                        bad news about gary johnson we need to get the boys together to sort something out

Comment

anyone

death to anyone who ##### off the waiter because hes the one that has took us back into the prem,no waiter spells playing at griffin park every season watching donkeys miss open goals..................LOVE YOU GI GI LOVE YOU

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                            hello beef
                            the president is well informed.
                            bad news about gary johnson we need to get the boys together to sort something out
                            Definately mate,I think the big operation is planned for today so hope all goes well for him

Comment

Thanks Walkonby - u didnt need to respond - u did - your track record is fabulous

By the way i'm not a newspaper reporter! Just a passionate fan who cares and wants to enjoy the ride - and i have to be honest i'm not - because we have this points deduction hanging over us

I think we all need reassurance and walkonby may be wrong - and, i don't give a monkey's as to whether walkonby knows gianni etc etc

Fingers crossed anyway that we have a good outcome and quickly

Comment

Working...
                              X