X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Royal Hospital
    Hemel

Comment

• born in St Mary Abbotts hospital Kensington 1956 - brought up in Southern Row W10 moved out to Hayes 1970 - married a girl from Airdrie 1980 - split up mid 90's she fled back to Airdrie with my 2 boys - the main condition of us getting back together meant me relocating to Airdrie which i duly did (mainly for the boys) in 1997 - have lived here since and travel down to all saturday home games - get to see a few of the northern away games to - not a ST holder anymore due to the amount of non-saturday games
      Last edited by northkenexile; 31-03-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• get in the pra about once a week for a couple after work. used to live in barmouth ave.
        know the kellehers well, they still get in there, also know the betts grew up with them peter is currently managing one of the brook hs teams and living in hayes and keith is living and working in harrow.
        know mark and paul bees well paul is man u fan went to old trafford a few times with him when qpr were there. marks got his own building company and living in denim.
        went to selbourne school with the butlers neil and kevin.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
          get in the pra about once a week for a couple after work. used to live in barmouth ave.
          know the kellehers well, they still get in there, also know the betts grew up with them peter is currently managing one of the brook hs teams and living in hayes and keith is living and working in harrow.
          know mark and paul bees well paul is man u fan went to old trafford a few times with him when qpr were there. marks got his own building company and living in denim.
          went to selbourne school with the butlers neil and kevin.
          thought i knew the butlers- not sure tho. when did ya go to selborne? might know a few more boys from there!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• I was born in Redhill. I'm not proper Rangers.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Born Mary Abbots Hospital, long gone now but was behind the Albert Hall in Kensington.
              Formative years in Sinclair Rd W14
              Youth/young adult Wood Lane/Askew Rd W12
              Maried years Kensington, Liverpool 7 (Bit of a come down from the Kensington I was born in!) and Latterly Old Swan, Liverpool 13.

Comment

• Central Middlesex hospital, Park Royal.
                1st 6 months in Cricklewood. Next 21 years in Broxbourne, Herts.

Comment

• Born Queen Charlottes

Raised in Shepherds Bush all my life.

Comment

• Representing the Devon crew, now in London. Booya!

Comment

• Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
                      Sure is, used to drink in the Twynholm club when i was a little bit older lol
                      My mates Family owned the video shop on Greyhound rd !!
                      Would that be one of the MCcoys ?
                      Born in Shepherds Bush, moved to foolham, lived amongst the **** for many years...moved to south oxhey, now back in East of Acton
                      When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
                        Central Middlesex hospital, Park Royal.
                        1st 6 months in Cricklewood. Next 21 years in Broxbourne, Herts.
                        Well I never, another Rs fan in Broxbourne that isn't my dad?

Born in Enfield, lived in Broxbourne 21 years.

Comment

• harlesden NW10 till 16 now deepest darkest kent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
                            harlesden NW10 till 16 now deepest darkest kent.
                            change that to deep dark harlsden...was a mad QPR manor in its day...from there to the avenues/mozart-pure rangers. know loads.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Born Ruislip, Exeter 85-88, back to Ruislip til 91, Rickmansworth til 96, Ruislip til 2000, Norwich til 2005 and back to Ruislip. Dull
                              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

• "alan devonshire went to selborne-mad for the bookies. know the butlers as well....the ol man used to drink with me dad.had a son bit older than me...often in my house for card games after the boozer."

Sister Lesley Devonshire was in my class right through Selborne, Kev Butler was in the year below me and Neil was a year below that in the same class as my sis.

Went right through 4th perivale cubs and scouts with Kev and Neil good lads both of them they lived on Conway crescent if memory serves around about the end on thames Ave. as kids we all used to lump on the 105 from medway parade to the rangers
                                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                                X