No announcement yet.

Where Was You Born and Brought Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born Hammersmith Hospital, currently reside in Ealing and have done since day i was born!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      #### off,we wouldnt let you in.Herongate haha more like Laindon Hills or West Horndon.And Brentwood..........you wish.Only way you got in there was delivering something round the back(servants quaters}
      Tis true went to school there, think it was called Ingrave Johnstone or something similar
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Born ..... st thomas hospital . westminster 1970
        dragged up ..... lennox estate , putney.
        now live in POSH OLD RICHMOND. but the NOT so posh bit.

Comment

Born in the Central Middlesex Park Royal and lived in Roundwood Rd Harlesden for many years then a spell in East Barnet back to Goldhawk Rd for a few years and then moved to Isleworth

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            Born in hillingdon raised on the tough streets of west drayton. Got pissed in the george and dragon, the red cow, the engine, the cherry tree, the cat and fiddle, the brick makers arms, the anchor, the swan, the anglers retreat, the db arms, the railway, the six bells and the jolly anglers ... i think that covers all me locals!!!!!
            Gosh if you ain't that old (21) you must know me son Lee alias Aztek from Yewsley ?

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              Born Amersham (Shardeloes) 1943, moved to Paddinton 1 week old,Greenford when I was 8,then Hayes,Hillingdon,Denham,Gerrards Cross,Farnham Common and finally Rickmansworth.Next port of call,St Mary's churchyard Denham to join my late Mum and Dad.
              Small world geejaybee. i lived in Denham for many years and St Marys is where my dear old Mum is buried
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Born in Perivale hospital.
                Lived and grew up in North Acton untill i was 13 then lived in the slums of Northolt since
                In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

More then 60 posts so far and no one was from the concrete jungle White city ?...naaa some of ya are kidding !!

Comment

Born= Hammersmith Hospital ( Ducane Rd)
                    Brought up = Wolfe House , White city estate

Comment

Originally posted by loftusroadlad View Post
                      more then 60 posts so far and no one was from the concrete jungle white city ?...naaa some of ya are kidding !!
                      or grove!!!!!!!!!!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Born in Hitchin
                        Grew up in Stevenage
                        Live in Zurich, missed most of the season, but still have a ticket for the Leeds game. I've also managed to wrangle a 'business trip' to Barnsley
                        Here for the weekend.

Comment

Born - West Riding, Emmerdale, West Yorkshire, England, UK

Brought up - Just off Elland Road, nr the Leeds Brewery been residing in W London since last Friday approx 9.00am

Comment

Born in Canadian Red Cross Hospital (think that's what it was called) in White Waltham, Bucks; lived in Taplow for a while in a caravan behind a pub called the Jolly Gardener -- it's the address on my birth certificate!!

Moved to Peckham Rye when a toddler, then onto Blackheath, then Welling when I was 5.
                            Since being a grown up (!) I've lived in Thamesmead, Charlton, Sidcup and now sunny Swanley.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Born - chelmsford

Brought up - Romford/Brentwood

Now reside - Grays

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                                Born - West Riding, Emmerdale, West Yorkshire, England, UK

Brought up - Just off Elland Road, nr the Leeds Brewery been residing in W London since last Friday approx 9.00am

Comment

Working...
                                X