No announcement yet.

Cardiff and Watford Ticket News......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does everyone think Cardiff will sell out, im not sure it will?

Comment

Anyone got any idea how many Away season tickets we sold because these will be deducted from the allocation available, even less tickets

Comment

I'm pretty sure Cardiff will sell out, so definitely will Watford
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I will be pretty Pi**ed off is we dont sell out for Bardiff,we should be taking double that if we had the tkts.So what if its on BBC,we should be making everywhere we go a PARTY ZONE

Comment

Result, big bruv can't make the cardiff game and he has well over 100 loyalty points. Looks like Leeds won't be my first game of the season then.....yours truely Gloria Hunter

Comment

If Cardiff does not sell out then that will be an embarassment and we don't deserve to be in the Premiership.

We could be winning the league for f**k sake!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                That OK if you got 113 point send 12 my way. Girlfriend Watford fan and will be there so I well do any thing to be there too as we do make it day out. I do have 88 points. I know those who go home and away should get a ticket and only fair. But (here sod story) money is short so I have to choose my away games and this year have fulling short of 100. So here hoping there tickets left on Monday even it only 100. But if anyone got 100+ and does not want to go to Watford please could they get me a ticket.
                Buzzisgod's bf is a watford fan, why don't you swap partners, would make life alot easier?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Caits bf is a watford fan, why don't you swap partners, would make life alot easier?
                  Think Cait my have a problem with my age of 41. Not sure on Cait boyfriend going with older women and my girlfriend on a younger man.

Comment

He would go with #### but doubt she would be interested.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Anyone with a spare 4 thesse games pm me ,will swap 4 a LEEDS ticket

Comment

• I'm also after a Watford ticket willing to swap for a Leeds ticket pls pm if ya can help.

Comment

• What is it with all these wanting to swap Leeds for Watford tickets?
                          Do they not want to see us lifting the trophy or what?
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            What is it with all these wanting to swap Leeds for Watford tickets?
                            Do they not want to see us lifting the trophy or what?
                            prob find out they are season ticket holders who bought an extra one so they could swap becuase they dont have enough loyaility points

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
                              prob find out they are season ticket holders who bought an extra one so they could swap becuase they dont have enough loyaility points
                              Yep, think you may be right. thinking ahead, but as long as they go to proper R's that's ok, better than them giving them to friends who haven't seen a game all season.

If only we could get all people with spares to do the same.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Any Cardiff spares or people who can't go but have the loyalty points give me a pm please. Can meet at Scunthorpe, Barnsley or send cash via paypal.

Comment

Working...
                                X