Still over 1200 tickets for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still over 1200 tickets for Monday

Will be a bit embarrassing if we dont sell out. Especialy after the Leeds game sold out after 6 hours.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Just goes to show, there ARE glory hunters out there, not only that, Leeds will be a one off occasion, no one will want to miss seeing us lift the champs trophy.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Monday night, live on tv. That immediately cuts out the vast majority those of school age attenders. So if say only 8% of the "home" area are usually comprised of those of school age, that takes care of your "missing" 1,200 fans. If indeed ticket sales stay that way.

Tickets £25 average a pop. Fuel at 135 a litre - food bills escalating. Not difficult to see why some people might choose watch it at home or in the boozer.

Can we give the glory hunting ******** a rest across the board? It's tiresome. It's not as if those Leeds tickets were bought Japanese tourists.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Just goes to show, there ARE glory hunters out there, not only that, Leeds will be a one off occasion, no one will want to miss seeing us lift the champs trophy.
        Nothing to do with so called glory hunting, the championship will be won long b4 the Leeds game.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Monday night, live on tv. That immediately cuts out the vast majority those of school age attenders. So if say only 8% of the "home" area are usually comprised of those of school age, that takes care of your "missing" 1,200 fans. If indeed ticket sales stay that way.

Tickets £25 average a pop. Fuel at 135 a litre - food bills escalating. Not difficult to see why some people might choose watch it at home or in the boozer.

Can we give the glory hunting ******** a rest across the board? It's tiresome. It's not as if those Leeds tickets were bought Japanese tourists.
          Totally agree with you on all those points..
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Like QPR would have gloryhunters.

Comment

Agree Jamesy boy, all QPR TICKET allocations home and away should be selling out as we march on back to the promised land
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I'm getting 5 tomorrow.

I'm gonna scrub out the team name, and replace with Leeds United.

Let the bidding commence.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Im not going because of the simple fact i choose my games as i cant afford to go to them all. Im going to the derby , hull and leeds matchs! God im a real glory hunter!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Don't forget the people that take the kids.I won't be taking my two boys because of school.This is what stops me buying three season tickets.But we are going to the Scunny match.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      What complete and utter rubbish! I am a season ticket holder and I also manage to go to pretty much all the away games too so I count myself as one of the lucky ones, but not everyone can afford to go week in week out. Some people simply pick and choose games based on their financial circumstances and GIVEN this game is also live on TV I know it would fall down on my list of games I would go to given our run in. It doesn't mean people are glory hunting. You could also add that this game in on a Monday night and some people might also have work commitments. Seems to me that you've blurted this out without thinking about what you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        What complete and utter rubbish! I am a season ticket holder and I also manage to go to pretty much all the away games too so I count myself as one of the lucky ones, but not everyone can afford to go week in week out. Some people simply pick and choose games based on their financial circumstances and GIVEN this game is also live on TV I know it would fall down on my list of games I would go to given our run in. It doesn't mean people are glory hunting. You could also add that this game in on a Monday night and some people might also have work commitments. Seems to me that you've blurted this out without thinking about what you're saying?
                        Of course, i never think about things before i do them, i really am that stupid.

Didn't say it, wrote it by the way.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

erm

erm i may well be a glory hunter because i only go to cup finals which will happen next season when we win the fa cup
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Online saying that they've released the restritcted view tickets that they don't usually do unless there's a big gate expected.

Comment

My thoughts too.

Not so much to do about glory hunters (although maybe with some).

Comment

Working...
                              X