Your worst day as an R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your worst day as an R?

As we look set to have for many of us our best day, what is your worst?

Feb 2001: Wimbledon 5 - 0 QPR, the lowest day of our relegation season. Cold, horrible day. Patrick 'Wu-Tang' Agyemang absolutely annihilated us. The only highlight being when the scoreboard malfunctioned and showed QPR 5 - 0 Wimbledon for a few minutes. The away end went nuts..

That long, horrible journey home from cardiff after the playoff final.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

The one I keep going back to is the Cup Final against Oxford. Still can't get over how we didn't turn up. Always remember Steve Wicks clapping the fans and saying sorry.

Comment

Probably FA Cup Final replay. Felt so flat after. although losing on penalties in athens to AEK after being 3-0 up in the first leg was pretty close
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

oxford.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

southend away,cup game lost 0-5.followed by vauxhall motors.thinking about it theres loads
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              Probably FA Cup Final replay. Felt so flat after. although losing on penalties in athens to AEK after being 3-0 up in the first leg was pretty close

The only time I cried about a game of football IIR.
              David blooming Webb
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yeah, that Saafend game wasn't the best. Me and QBP's son nearly got into a bit spot of bother in Yate's with a load of BNP Saafend boys. We didn't blow up, so I was pleased. Lost 5-0, and then all these mini-Wet Spam rats were kicking off with us outside the boozer opposite the station.

Loads of arm waving and bouncing up and down. Came to nothing, but it was just a pony end to a pony evening.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Wembley 86 for me, still hurts to this day.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Yeah, that Saafend game wasn't the best. Me and QBP's son nearly got into a bit spot of bother in Yate's with a load of BNP Saafend boys. We didn't blow up, so I was pleased. Lost 5-0, and then all these mini-Wet Spam rats were kicking off with us outside the boozer opposite the station.

Loads of arm waving and bouncing up and down. Came to nothing, but it was just a pony end to a pony evening.
                    you know jk ben?

Comment

Swansea away in the FA Cup where we lost 4-0 live on Sky. That was the day the nadir was reached and the horrible feeling that we'd get relegated again and drop out altogether. Didn't get any worse than that. Then they found the money to sign Kevin Gallen back and the corner was turned and disaster averted.

Comment

Not sure, mate. It could be one of three I know with those initials...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                          As we look set to have for many of us our best day, what is your worst?

Feb 2001: Wimbledon 5 - 0 QPR, the lowest day of our relegation season. Cold, horrible day. Patrick 'Wu-Tang' Agyemang absolutely annihilated us. The only highlight being when the scoreboard malfunctioned and showed QPR 5 - 0 Wimbledon for a few minutes. The away end went nuts..
                          I went to that game, my Dad took me along. I remember that moment too, my first game. I remember Peter Crouch playing and being the only bright spark of the team. They r the only 2 things i remember from the whole game
                          CHAMPIONS
                          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            you know jk ben?
                            In fact, I think I might know who you mean. If so, I only know him to say hello to, really.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Not sure, mate. It could be one of three I know with those initials...
                              not all jasons are they?

Comment

Working...
                              X