Diego Forlan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Forlan

Wants to play in the Premier League again. Would be a great signing for us If we get him.

QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Not a chance mate, if he came back to England I think he would be looking at a top 6 team...

Comment

would take him like a shot but as rking say's....out of our reach i'm afraid.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha - currently in the worlds top 3 strikers...

Rooney would be nice, and Van Persie

Comment

Don't you think Hulse and Clarke can a job for us in the premiership

Comment

He was in the team of the world cup and after United has been a goal machine.

He woule go to Spurs/Man City level team. Even Liverpool would be below his standard now!!

But, back in dreamland, if our owners decide to give NW £200 million then I will get a blonde wig and a hair band now.

Would be a wonder signing. Seen him interviewed a while back and seems a really humble, nice guy too.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
              Not a chance mate, if he came back to England I think he would be looking at a top 6 team...
              But whose to say this time next year we won't be a top 6 team? We can all dream can't we.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Very true mate, very true.

This would fall in line with Flabio's four year plan of us playing in Europe.

Comment

lol why we're at it lets get david villa to partner him up front

Comment

Messi and Neymar will follow after Forlan. I have this on good authority. Diego likes the fact we have a player with a similar sounding surname and loves West London.

Comment

Blimey.....

this is getting embarrassing now and some people need to get a grip or wake up from their fantasy dreams.. not a chance and can't believe someone would actually post on here that we might be in with a shout.. preposterous in the extreme!!!!

Comment

OP talking like a Fulham fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                          this is getting embarrassing now and some people need to get a grip or wake up from their fantasy dreams.. not a chance and can't believe someone would actually post on here that we might be in with a shout.. preposterous in the extreme!!!!
                          Why not let people post what they want. Are you a mod or something??
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

we are the mods we are the mods we are we are we are the mods

also - If I was a mod I'd definitely close this, it isn't April Fools til Friday OP

Comment

Forlan... Nothing like being realistic eh.

Comment

Working...
                              X