Diego Forlan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not happening....not next season anyway but maybe in future

if we did sign him this summer i would strip naked and dance around LR on opening game next season

Comment

The same Forlan who is currently one of the best strikers in the world?
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if you see him at Liverpool with his mate suarez. We will be getting the likes of Odemwingie or long

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          i wouldnt be surprised if you see him at Liverpool with his mate suarez. We will be getting the likes of Odemwingie or long
          would b very happy with Odemwingie

Comment

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post
            would b very happy with Odemwingie
            yeah i would be happy with him or shane long for that matter. I wonder how many players we get linked with from now to the end of the season, its been bowyer and krancar today.

Comment

yeah i would be happy with him or shane long for that matter. I wonder how many players we get linked with from now to the end of the season, its been bowyer and krancar today.
              im sure there will b alot just interested 2 know how much money Warnock will get????

Comment

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post
                not happening....not next season anyway but maybe in future

if we did sign him this summer i would strip naked and dance around LR on opening game next season
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Why not let people post what they want. Are you a mod or something??
                  I was merely expressing my exasperation at ludicrous expectations.... of course people can post what they want but I don't think I'm alone in tiring of nonsense threads such as this.. Forlan??? Don't make me laugh.....

A Mod? Back in the day I fluctuated between Mod and Rude boy....

Comment

'Arry once said in the summer or January he would love him but couldnt afford him.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                      I was merely expressing my exasperation at ludicrous expectations.... of course people can post what they want but I don't think I'm alone in tiring of nonsense threads such as this.. Forlan??? Don't make me laugh.....

A Mod? Back in the day I fluctuated between Mod and Rude boy....
                      No problem, Ahr!!

Ok,lol. mod, and rude boy . It smells "mob" to me.:pleasantsuprise:
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Odemwingie will end up at a Villa or Brum...

Too good for us ATM.

Comment

Working...
                        X