No announcement yet.

How long have you been a R and when was your first game?..MERGED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPR vs Liverpool August 1975 2-0 was my first game at the age of 11 but I had followed the R's from the arm chair the year before. It was when they got promoted to the 1st that I became a fan (deja vu?) so I was a bit of a glory hunter back then!

Comment

Since I took my first breath 48 years ago. First game was against the Blades in 1974 as an 11 year old., which we one 1-0 scored by Don Rogers if memory serves me right.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

good a place as any for a first post:

First game 1979 Qpr 5 -1 Coventry Clive Allen's debut. Sat in the Paddocks.

Season ticket holder in the loft until 85 when I moved away from the area.

Lived in Willesden and walked home from Wembley in 82 crying all the way. I was 16!

Comment

Supported them since the glory years 75-76.

First match at Upton Park and we played in blue shorts and white tops
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

11 years 99-00 season QPR v Foolham it was my 7th birthday

Comment

Originally posted by R.P.Q View Post
              Since my brothers convinced/conned my parents to name me Richard Peter for the intials so 1964, had to wait till 1973 for my first game though. was also a member of the rowdies but never did find the white shite can i have a fookin ticket now
              small minority used to be blinding.who did you post as ?
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

1st game 1963 white city stadium.

Comment

First game was 1994/1995 season. Lost at home to Everton 2-3 Sir Les and Gallen scored for us and they scored a very very late free kick to win, would have been 8.

Comment

() Some great laughs on there mate, i think rob started the rowdies chatted on the phone a few times but never met the fella, remember flip flop eddie hitler, qpr j,

Comment

no it was me mate.i aint spoke to bloke for ages.we had a rowdies meet up town once was funny as.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

First saw Rangers back in the late 60's. My Dad was a PC at Shepherds Bush Police Station for over 20 years. I used to go to 'work' with him, sitting in the Ellerslie Road Stand whilst they all got their briefing, but then stood in the tunnel as the players came out. After the game I used to walk back to the Station and meet him after they all came back and got changed.

Comment

!st game game 59/60 season cant remember who we played.

Started supporting the Rs 65/66 season.

Been supporting for 45 years.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

QPR-WBA October 1977... 1-0 win, donīt remember who scored for Rangers but I remember L james and Bryan Robson played a superb game in their respective midfields! Since 1984 8-10 games a season, despite living in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                              no it was me mate.i aint spoke to bloke for ages.we had a rowdies meet up town once was funny as.
                              Fair play mate, yeah was invited to that but was working in North Cyprus at the time,Bloke cheers been trying to recall his username,what was yours?

Regards
                              Wink

Comment

1st game was in 1963

Comment

Working...
                                X