No announcement yet.

The FA A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrity,honesty,truth,standards,accountability and to cap it all they have this holier than thou attitude,sorry but this game we call football belongs to us the fans.

Yes i have had a **** day,yes i do have problems but i dont care for cryptic
    or sarcastic remarks so if the cap fits wear it.

Comment

Sorry they dish out the **** but cant take it,they let the Welsh fa totally
      undermine them........just like the other authorities in this country a bunch of ##########s.

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
        FERGUSON SPEAKS THE TRUTH AND GETS A BAN.
        ..so they are not all bad then ;)
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Talking of hypocrites, the biggest one of all, Sir Alex Ferguson....

The man who, when asked his opinion on the Rooney incident said referees should be allowed to get on with it, then slated them the very next game at Stamford Bridge when Vidic was red carded and they lost, has now raised the hypocrisy pole vault another metre...

Ferguson two days ago "All friendlies are pointless, a distraction to the players, a distraction to the club - completely unnecessary".

Yesterday - Man Utd announce a pre season tour of the United States playing friendlies against Seattle Sounders, New York Red Bulls and an MLS Select XI - the games are expected to provide an excellent work out for the players. Oh forgot to mention United are being paid in excess of $7m for the pleasure.

Comment

yea cant argue with that but ferguson is just one voice and the fa hold all the cards.......do as i say not as i do

Comment

Working...
            X