loyalty points help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loyalty points help

you know you get 20 more loyalty points if you have renewed your season ticket than a new season ticket.

i only got the 50 points if i ring up will they be able to change it?

Call them asap -- they gave me my 70 pts, took them off, gave them to me again, and took them off again.
    It wasn't until I noticed, and called them to point it out myself, that they finally added them on properly!!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Why bother? Loyalty points mean nothing do they?

Comment

Where do you check trying find on offical site can't find where to check.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
          Where do you check trying find on offical site can't find where to check.
          Might be wrong but I think you find them on the online ticket website?

Comment

Thanks for that got to ring them tomorrow to have mine change

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              Might be wrong but I think you find them on the online ticket website?
              Yes -- just register and go to the personal account info.
              It's worth checking that season ticket points have been added on, if Cardiff and Watford tickets are going to be on sale to people with high loyalty points first -- if those 50/70 points are missing, and you could miss out.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Call them asap -- they gave me my 70 pts, took them off, gave them to me again, and took them off again.
                  It wasn't until I noticed, and called them to point it out myself, that they finally added them on properly!!
                  Exactly the same happened to me, i had to go into the Box Office personally to get them added back on, luckily for me though they didn't take them off a second time.

Just a question though, i have just bought my Barnsley ticket which now gives me 100 points, problem is they haven't added them on yet and the Cardiff tickets go on sale monday, and it looks like 100 wil be the cut off figure.
                  So here i sit on 91, when do they actually add them on, is it immediate or do they wait for the date of the game?

I have emailed them too.

Cheers
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

They should go on immediately. I bought Scunthorpe and Barnsley tickets together and they are showing on my account.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                      They should go on immediately. I bought Scunthorpe and Barnsley tickets together and they are showing on my account.
                      Cheers will give them a call.
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Leewards LOYALTY POINTS
                        They matter if you want to go to Watford or Cardiff will be done on ST holders with most loyalty points first then members with most points

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                          Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Cheers will give them a call.
                          Got an email back, they've been put on now, just checked and they are there.
                          Just hope i've got enough now.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                          X