Our Formula 1 board members.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Formula 1 board members.....

Most likely wont be attending our end of season party on the 7th May due the the turkish grand prix. Personaly, I dont think it is right if they don't turn up as they are part owners and should celebrate with the rest of the club. What are your thought on this matter??

Enter the world of Formula 1. Your go-to source for the latest F1 news, video highlights, GP results, live timing, in-depth analysis and expert commentary.

Istanbul Vs Loftus Road. Which is going to be the best place to be on a saturday lunchtime?
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Race not until the Sunday. Maybe they will be at LR?

Comment

Can you imagine if Bernie goes to the Grand Prix and we all start singing 'Are you watching Istanbul' while playing Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
        Most likely wont be attending our end of season party on the 7th May due the the turkish grand prix. Personaly, I dont think it is right if they don't turn up as they are part owners and should celebrate with the rest of the club. What are your thought on this matter??

Enter the world of Formula 1. Your go-to source for the latest F1 news, video highlights, GP results, live timing, in-depth analysis and expert commentary.

Istanbul Vs Loftus Road. Which is going to be the best place to be on a saturday lunchtime?
        Yeah! Screw them for maybe not turning up. The potential turncoats, possibly!

Break out the pitchforks!!

Comment

maybe, but I can't remember a saturday where they haven't appeared on the beeb at the racing. I think it tells us if they here for the long run or not. It all depends on this day for me.
          WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

maybe, but I can't remember a saturday where they haven't appeared on the beeb at the racing. I think it tells us if they here for the long run or not. It all depends on this day for me.
            Flavio has only been to one or two races since he left Renault. Bernie hasn't been to an F1 race since last year.

Comment

tells you how much I watch the sport then!!
              WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

tells you how much I watch the sport then!!
                There has only been one race though this year! And apparently Bernie was off in the USA trying to sort something out to do with F1 over there, so probably wouldn't have been at LR anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  Can you imagine if Bernie goes to the Grand Prix and we all start singing 'Are you watching Istanbul' while playing Leeds.
                  Well, I found it amusing.

Comment

I would like to see the Mittals but not to bothered by the others

Comment

I would like all of them to be there.

They have funded the transfers and taken the stick before, only right they take the congratulations on promotion
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think your right there pete. They have helped get the club into this position and should be there to celebrate it. If not, then i think it is there loss. But all I can say is, We are going up, whether they celebrate with us or not
                        WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Do you think i could get Bernies seat for the Leeds game

Comment

I'd be suprised if they wasn't there.

I think flav and mittels are definates but i'd imagine even bernie will want to come along.

He can just use his private jet to drop him off.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Istanbul's a shithole, I wanna go home................

Comment

Working...
                              X