X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan Ranger Miller in no rush to decide future

Striker happy to stay at QPR or return to parent club West Brom

More...

Thats all very well that he is happy....But are we ? of him ?

Comment

Sign him now

Comment

Yeah a good player. I worry about his fitness due to some bad injurys but quality player.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Have we got him to the end of the season?

Comment

I worries he's too big. All that weight/bulk to carry around means he's never gonna be far from his next tweak, strain or pull. I just don't see that his physique lends itself to football and I think he should trade off some of his bulk for more agility/speeed and thus more durability too. Don't get me wrong, he's always gonna be a big unit; just a case of trimming down a bit.

Comment

I like Miller he seems a popular lad with the other players and seems to fit in with what we have.

Would like to see more off him and playing as an out and out striker.

Comment

I wouldn't buy him. Don't forget we're gonna (in all probability) be a Premiership side next year and if West Brom don't want him why would he be good enough for us?

I might consider him as a squad player though.
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Sign him up
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sign him now.....ok only one goal against Leicester......yes maybe a bit big,does lack match fitness........but when he latched on to that thru ball
                    who did it remind me of??who did it remind you of??......ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD....raw potential in abundance.

Comment

I'd definitely sign him up (medical dependant). In my opinion he is far better than any other Centre Forwards that we have at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        I'd definitely sign him up (medical dependant). In my opinion he is far better than any other Centre Forwards that we have at present.
                        Better than we have at the moment possibly (though think Heider might disagree) but good enough for the Premiership? I'm not one of these fans who expect Rooney and Crouch to sign but if Pete is to be believed about the kind of players we are looking at I hope we are raising our sights a little higher - and we will need to if we want to stay in the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
                          Sign him now.....ok only one goal against Leicester......yes maybe a bit big,does lack match fitness........but when he latched on to that thru ball
                          who did it remind me of??who did it remind you of??......ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD....raw potential in abundance.
                          Amen.

Comment

and that's the issue with Loan players - most of them don't really care where they end.
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

His contact is nearly up with WBA so available on a free in the summer(I think),but not too bothered about him either way

Comment

Working...
                              X