No announcement yet.

Adel off to...........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confident he'll be with us for atleast another season..

He said so himself last week..
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Think we'll get one more year max from Adel (maybe even the Jan window) then, unless we do something extraordinary next season (like a top 6 finish) he'll be offski. Would be great if he signed an extension in the close season though. Not because I think he'll stay longer, but the money we would get for him would be vastly more.

After this season's performances, and a good/great first half of next season, we could be talking Euromillions numbers for him come January...just look at Carroll...

Comment

How much do you think we could get max for Adel end of season?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          How much do you think we could get max for Adel end of season?
          I'd say £8-10M at the end of this season (though think he's worth more than that, but will be perceived as not having done it in the Prem). A good start to the season, then come January who knows...£25M...£30M???

Comment

so GP will sell him for 2.5 as per QPR form
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If the money is right he will go

Comment

I'm Taarabts biggest fan but end of the day if he does leave in the summer then so be it.

However, one thing Adel should bare in mind is that he needs us far more than we need him and it is highly unlikely that he'll get the same sort of freedom on the pitch which Warnock has given him should he chooses to move on. This IMO could prove detrimental in fulfilling his full potential at this stage in his career.

Taarabt by and large looks like he'll have the opportunity to captain Premiership team next season and make a serious impact playing week in week out, he will not get this opportunity elsewhere.

Comment

flog him for 15m.....bring in kranjcar/walker/scott sinclair...........job done!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If we offered 10 mill with 25% sell on then I could see him going if he wants to go. If he does not then can't see him going until Jan or end of next season when I see geting 25 mill

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                      More chance of NW going to Real Madrid. ATAF.
                      and Mourinho to QPR
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X