The lesser spotted Tofas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lesser spotted Tofas

Believed to be of Greek Cypriot origin - possible Oct - Jan migration pattern following easternly high level Mediterrean jet streams to Harlington UK.

Migration flow tends to follow the same patterns as other lesser spotted creatures, namely the African bearded Tchakounte, the lithe Ukah and the invisible Oliseh. Significant payments made already to these creatures any updates or sightings from other ornithologists on the lesser spotted Tofas would be appreciated.

hahaha very good nodge, quality
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Has joined the much lesser spotted caretaker in hibernation-
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

These creatures if found attract large amounts of money though, normally around the 30k mark, a small Italian man seems to import these yet let them go soon after.....

Comment

Bark much worse than bite!!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I thought Tofas was a new veggie dish on the menu at Rangers?
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Small piece of useless information - Peter Brookes, the celebrated cartoonist who created "nature notes" which compares public figures to extinct birds etc, is a season ticket holder in Elerslie.

BTW Nodge, am liking your Mikey Flanagan avator - he wasn't one of the most dashing men to ever pull on the blue and white hoops but he was a class act all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Small piece of useless information - Peter Brookes, the celebrated cartoonist who created "nature notes" which compares public figures to extinct birds etc, is a season ticket holder in Elerslie.

BTW Nodge, am liking your Mikey Flanagan avator - he wasn't one of the most dashing men to ever pull on the blue and white hoops but he was a class act all the same.
                Great hair and tache combo had Micky F.

Comment

Nodge any mor Y I D loans rumoured for us?You being the man at the synagogue and finger on the cap.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Nodge any mor Y I D loans rumoured for us?You being the man at the synagogue and finger on the cap.
                    Nothing this season. If promoted, doubtful next season either

Comment

Working...
                    X