Loyalty Points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points?

How do you find out how many loyalty points you have? Dont really want to annoy the box office if I can help it. Thanks.

Loyalty Points

Sign into on line tickets and scroll down and view 'My Account' and your loyalty points are shown.

Hope this helps.

We are QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
      Sign into on line tickets and scroll down and view 'My Account' and your loyalty points are shown.

Hope this helps.

Thanks mate. Helped a lot.

Comment

Re my loyalty points, i've just purchased Barnsley away which will take me to the magic 100 which hopefully will be enough for the Cardiff game, only problem is my points total still shows 91, anyone know when they will be adding on the 9 for Barnsley?
        Is it immediate or do they wait for the game?
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

But do they really matter? During the Leeds scrummage for tickets not once did I get asked how many points I had.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
            But do they really matter? During the Leeds scrummage for tickets not once did I get asked how many points I had.
            Yes, was told this morning that loyalty points WILL be used.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

You would of thought they would of done this for the Leeds game as well then.

Hope you get the tickets you want
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cheers i hope so too, i agree re the Leeds game though.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                X