Cardiff away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff away

Been told by our friends at the Box Office that they are getting the Cardiff tickets this week.

We should look for an announcement Thursday/Friday and we'll get the tickets next week.

It'll be on a loyalty basis -so those with more points get the tickets ahead of those who don't.

They already have the tickets. My dad got his on Friday when he bought some Leeds tickets.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
      Been told by our friends at the Box Office that they are getting the Cardiff tickets this week.

We should look for an announcement Thursday/Friday and we'll get the tickets next week.

It'll be on a loyalty basis -so those with more points get the tickets ahead of those who don't.
      They already have the Cardiff tickets in the Box Office as a mate of mine who has an away season ticket picked up his on Friday morning

Comment

I think Season Ticket holders amd Members should be able to buy two extra ones for friends or to make a profit

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          They already have the Cardiff tickets in the Box Office as a mate of mine who has an away season ticket picked up his on Friday morning
          The box office told me that they haven't received the allocation yet..

Comment

They are def there, 1800 we got..
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              They are def there, 1800 we got..
              Glad you're ahead of me in that information. I'm just repeating what I'm told.

Comment

I spoke to box office today and they said they have heard nothing about loyalty points?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
                  I spoke to box office today and they said they have heard nothing about loyalty points?
                  hope so

desperate to go this 1
                  This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

1,800 can't be right surely? It has a capacity of 26,828!! We have to be given 10% if required, then take into account segregation areas we should still be given at least 2,200!

Comment

When I spoke to my source in the box office I was told Cardiff is likely to be 110 Loyality points and if you have a ticket for Cardiff. Watford ticket likely to be available too at the same time. The club was hoping tickets for both would come in this coming weekend (2nd) and should go on sale on Monday before the Sheffield Utd game.

Comment

:drunk:
                        Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        I think Season Ticket holders amd Members should be able to buy two extra ones for friends or to make a profit

haha,your best post ever ISLEWORTH

From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

110 points lol thats me fkd

Comment

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
                            110 points lol thats me fkd
                            110 would do me nicely.....but having said that, even if we get 1,800 - if you're a season ticket holder (or know one who won't be able to go) you should be fine:drunk:

Comment

well if i cant get a ticket i will go in the cardiff end

Comment

Working...
                              X