Springbok showing beam back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springbok showing beam back?

Seeing as it's a sell out, anyone think it would be a good idea for there to be a beam back in the Springbok?

Would add more people to the atmosphere outside too

Doubt the OB will go for that.

Comment

I think everyone would behave on that day. Maybe health and safety issues... :/

Comment

I think there is a good chance that we will be televised, anyway. If Leeds are not guaranteed a playoff spot, and need the win, then it could be us featured. Especially if we are to collect the trophy on this fixture.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

the club know how much interest there has been for this game so should get together with the local counsil and sort out some kind of screen/beamback into a local park(wormholt maybe??). charge a small fee for tickets etc with kids free-make it a family affair. the green would'nt be an option because of the problems policing such a big area and i'm sure with the volume of traffic etc would be considered to much of a heath and safety risk. through in a few facepainters and the like i reckon it would work.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The Sprinbok doesn't even have Sky Sports
            Last edited by The White City General; 28-03-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Beam back to Elland Road!

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                I think everyone would behave on that day. Maybe health and safety issues... :/
                No doubt there will be thousands of ticketless Leeds fans milling around - they have 2 reputations to uphold = thugs and a massive club
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Beam back to West London Stadium would be the best place as you can control who enters...public parks would see it kick off with Leeds fans.

Comment

perfect spot gen.....could make it a right good family day.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      perfect spot gen.....could make it a right good family day.
                      Deffo and only a short stroll back to the manor, R's could turn it into a family fun day....you'll get 10k+ turn up!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        Beam back to Elland Road!
                        Indeed. Already sorted.

Game will be on Sky anyway should Leeds have anything to play for.

Comment

Working...
                        X