Big shout out to QPR JEFFRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big shout out to QPR JEFFRO

With there being no QPR this weekend and me having little faith in England under Capello, I rolled along to my first amature boxing event over at Liquid, Uxbridge Saturday night. Fellow poster on this board 'Jeffro' was fighting in only his 4th amature fight and what a great event it was all in aid of Help For Hero's.

The line up was sixth fight (the 2nd was right brawl between to women) for a tiny £15 and what a night it was. Jeffro's fight was the top billing of the evening and seeing him come out in his mighty blue and white QPR styled shorts was great. He talked the talk for weeks in the build up and on the night he certainly lived up to it. He smashed his fellow amature all over the ring until the middle of the 2nd round where he produced a rapid 1-2 which bounced his opponent off the ropes and followed it up with a smashing right sledgehammer plum in the face. As if producing the only knockout of the night wasn't enough, roars rang round of 'You R's' from the crowd as his opponent hit the deck.

Top night and well done fella!

Well done Jeffro.

Stick up a flyer or something next time and a few of us will roll by.

Comment

well done jeffro.
      dazzer....is liquid the old regals back in the day???
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yeah thats the gaf bush
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

was over there many moons ago-seeing some little sweety from ruislip way. there with s.l's brother widg-you know him loany. made fools of the muggy bouncers.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yeah i see him for a beer the other week bush.decent feller. used to be quite spiteful in there.

well done jeffro for your efforts if you can post a link id like to make a donation.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Well done Jeffro

Would loved to have turned up but I was a little delicate from the trip to Cardiff but happy to make a small donation if you let me know how?

Comment

Dazzer, great to see you mate, was a good night. Though Im sure it was a sweet left uppercut that finished him

He brought down a few mates all going to the Scotland game against Brazil..
                Proper glaswegians, giving it large in the crowd too. I thought ello what we got ere then!!

He werent in a fit state to collect his medal and I didnt see him the rest of the night, I genuinely hope he's ok though as was sound enough when i spoke to him.

Loved the ranger's chants though!!

Cheers Guys

Comment

Sounds a great night and well done Jeffro
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I am just getting the contracts finished for fight of the decade.Its going to be huge demand so ive pre booked Wembley for it.I the Red corner is undefeated in one fight Jumping jeffro and the the Blue corner is never had a fight One punch weare. PM me for ticket details.DONT MISS OUT!
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

jeffro is 5/2 on.
                      can get 5/1 on "the refund" winning in the last round.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Dazzer, great to see you mate, was a good night. Though Im sure it was a sweet left uppercut that finished him

He brought down a few mates all going to the Scotland game against Brazil..
                        Proper glaswegians, giving it large in the crowd too. I thought ello what we got ere then!!

He werent in a fit state to collect his medal and I didnt see him the rest of the night, I genuinely hope he's ok though as was sound enough when i spoke to him.

Loved the ranger's chants though!!

Cheers Guys
                        TBH mate by the time your fight started I think I was on my 10th double. I thought you was quick with your fists only to be told everything was a blur because the amount I had drunk! I thought my assessment of the fight was quite good considering and I was kind to you as I never included the bit where you wend down like a sack of spuds in the first round. You can call it a slip though if you want mate.

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        jeffro is 5/2 on.
                        can get 5/1 on "the refund" winning in the last round.
                        lol

I heard weare being touted at 7/1 ON to no show!
                        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 28-03-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Haha, i completely lost my footing and slipped face down, the mug walked away hands in the air like he had caught me haha, little did he know 30 seconds later he would be tasting canvas..
                          Good stuff mate, you were knocking them back!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            I am just getting the contracts finished for fight of the decade.Its going to be huge demand so ive pre booked Wembley for it.I the Red corner is undefeated in one fight Jumping jeffro and the the Blue corner is never had a fight One punch weare. PM me for ticket details.DONT MISS OUT!
                            Hahaha he has been nicknamed " The refund"

Comment

Well done Jeffro!
                              Games until premiership end:35
                              current position:12th

Comment

Working...
                              X