After the POTY do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the POTY do

Does anyone know of any hotel websites that do cheapish Hilton deals as I am looking to stay after the POTY do

The Hilton website is charging £109 inc breakfast for two staying which is not too bad but would love a cheaper deal if possible of course

Try laterooms.com. type in the postcode of the Hilton and then you can set the parameters of how far away from the venue you are looking to stay.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

plenty of hotels in Sussex Gardens
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I've had a few good deals on lastminute.com for them cheeky nights 'working away'

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          plenty of hotels in Sussex Gardens
          and how do you know about sussex gardens then???
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Does anyone know of any hotel websites that do cheapish Hilton deals as I am looking to stay after the POTY do

The Hilton website is charging £109 inc breakfast for two staying which is not too bad but would love a cheaper deal if possible of course
            I have checked loads of hotel sites but can't find any cheaper than the Hilton website. If I see one ill pass it on

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              and how do you know about sussex gardens then???
              Those days are over

There'll be loads of cheap hotels around Bayswater / Paddington station.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Sleepings for wimps, once the poty do is over im heading straight over to Paddys place for hookers, a load of voddy and a colossal amount of coke..
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  Sleepings for wimps, once the poty do is over im heading straight over to Paddys place for hookers, a load of voddy and a colossal amount of coke..
                  Top man.

Comment

well

well i would have thought that sussex gardens would have a better deal i know shania is comming to the players doo and will need a cheap hotel so maybe a double room could be a better option
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      Top man.

It's a open invitation Stanley lad, get on it!!.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Like hammersmith said....untold hotels in around padd/edgware rd area-should be reasonable priced also.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Have booed the Hilton in the end as did not want to wander around after the do finding another hotel

£109 for the two of us including breakfast which if I recall from a couple of years ago was a real feast or at least it will be this time as I will be making sure I get my moneys worth :drunk:

Strange thing though is that if I had just gone straight to the Hilton and quoted "QPR" as advised by our Box Office I would have been charged £180

Comment

Working...
                          X