No announcement yet.

Doyle, O Hara, Walker, Holt, Kranjcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot Holt, get a different striker and a new centre back and that would do until January and then see how we are doing!

Comment

really like krancar (spelling?) a really skillful player and a real rangers sort of player. be delighted with those signings though will believe them when I see them.

Comment

We need two strikers along with HH and Miller

Comment

O'Hara will sign for Wolves if they stay up. It's written into his loan deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            To answer the question no they wouldn't be enough.

Walker is going nowhere, Redknapp quoted that he's in their first team plans next year.

Holt not good enough

Doyle will end up at a much bigger club than us. He has admirers throughout the Prem.
            Bang on!

Walker will be playing regularly at Spurs next season. If Doyle leaves Wolves it will be for an established Premiership side and it will be a big fee.

Holt would barely be an improvement on what we have already, we need to be aiming higher.

Kranjcar and O'Hara would be good signings though if we could get them.

Comment

Not sure I take a gamble on Doyle severe knee ligament damage over the weekend for Ireland, these injuries haunt players look at Buzz, had problem with the same knee 3 times since he done his ligaments 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

.....................and if they don't? J O'H come on down!!!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Anyone who watches Tottenham, can see that hutton is not that good a right back.Walker was loaned to us....and did very well.Next step,loaned to Villa, and doing very well there.Why would Spurs sell him?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    What do you think of the possibilities of Krancjar Nodge? I wd have thought he would be a bit beyond us but be interested in your take.

Comment

Let's secure promotion first.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

just thought I'd bump
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

would be enough to keep us up id say
                          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Rodney Marsh stated at last home game that we need a minimum of 7 new players to have any reasonable chance of staying up next season, thats a hec of a lot of money too....I don't think he's far wrong there.....

Comment

Long had a good game last night...very lively player-might need a season to bed in but has a premiership future in my opinion....nab him.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X