This Leeds mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Totally disagree. Let's be honest, everyone will swarm on the pitch. With the northern tramps upstairs, this makes it easier all round. Any Leeds sit near will get dug out non stop by my lot
    That's a great point!

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
      Season Tickets, Half Season Tickets, 5 match bundles, buying a ticket from the Box Office itself....plenty of opportunities there.

You seem to be getting confused with how long the actual matchday tickets were on sale for and the 9 months worth of opportunities prior to this.
      look who's back to spout his usual gloating sh1te

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          Oh look its pinky and perky

Comment

Spot on Fawny!

Comment

If Leeds fans get into the home areas they should be chucked out by our over zealous stewards and the tickets collected in, then traced back to the buyer. Any QPR fans found to have sold to Leeds should be banned for life!!

I expect to see them in A, X and upper loft. Most other areas were already sold in bundles , season tickets or half season tickets.
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
              X