No announcement yet.

This Leeds mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=HammersmithR;561264]Disagree. It's our day. The FA requirement is 10% for opposing teams. If anything we are being generous and giving them more than 1800. Think it's actually about 1850.

And to be honest with how they play they'll have nothing to play for.

Why bother travelling to London for a non event??[/
    QUOTE]Ha ha hope you are right mate

Comment

Last season's last game the guy sitting next to me suddenly confessed he was a Newcastle fan, I guess I looked/sounded friendly/foreign enough to him. No fighting ensued, just quiet banter. Nothing was at stake at that point anymore.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Totally disagree. Let's be honest, everyone will swarm on the pitch. With the northern tramps upstairs, this makes it easier all round. Any Leeds sit near will get dug out non stop by my lot
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Any other club would do the same, up to recently we would haev backed down.

Club made the right decision.

Doubt if Leeds will be in contention for a Play off sport anyways come last game of the season, which takes the icing of the cake for them.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Leeds will have fans in our stands and knowing the kind they are they will give it the big one....which will result in slaps being dished out but i'm sure they'll be fine after a quick visit to a+e. This is our day and the club were right to give them just the top tier. Merry plough used the perfect discription of them.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

why is is a "mess"? been buying ST since we went down to league1 and every year debate wether to renew. always have done just in case of seasons like this. No mess as far s I'm concerned - just rewards for years of pain.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                why is is a "mess"? been buying ST since we went down to league1 and every year debate wether to renew. always have done just in case of seasons like this. No mess as far s I'm concerned - just rewards for years of pain.
                Its a very big mess if you are a loyal suporter and cant get to see your team on its most important day becouse some greedy b@rstards brought all the tickets:yush:
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

nuffield snap
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    Its a very big mess if you are a loyal suporter and cant get to see your team on its most important day becouse some greedy b@rstards brought all the tickets:yush:
                    No sympathy, plenty of opportunities to have got tickets for this game
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      nuffield snap
                      and there seems to be f all we can do about it
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                        No sympathy, plenty of opportunities to have got tickets for this game
                        You are joking right? seeing as how the tickets sold out in less than a day

Comment

So much pathetic posturing on here about opposing fans...who cares? Enjoy the game amicably.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                            You are joking right? seeing as how the tickets sold out in less than a day
                            Season Tickets, Half Season Tickets, 5 match bundles, buying a ticket from the Box Office itself....plenty of opportunities there.

You seem to be getting confused with how long the actual matchday tickets were on sale for and the 9 months worth of opportunities prior to this.

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
                              Totally agree.

There are lots of "spare tickets" washing around from various sources, and if, as looks likey this game means something to leeds, their fans will pay up and get these tickets.

Last seasons end game against another well supported team in newcastle, saw numerous toon fans in our seats, and the fights started. This for a nothing game.

Many qpr fans were saying afterwards that even though toon fans were telling home fans to shut up in their own seats, we should of accepted this and said nothing?? I've also noticed that the ppl involved have not returned this season, presumably banned. What a season to have missed.

So this last day scenario could end up costing you your first chance to see qpr in the top flight for 17 years, if you take a dislike to your yorkshire neighbour.
                              Lots of spare tickets your joking right? Hens teeth and rocking horse s**t spring to mind. The day will be like the Oldham play off game it's no longer like the 80s 90s when Liverpool and United use to help feel the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                                Season Tickets, Half Season Tickets, 5 match bundles, buying a ticket from the Box Office itself....plenty of opportunities there.

You seem to be getting confused with how long the actual matchday tickets were on sale for and the 9 months worth of opportunities prior to this.
                                Agree totally.The whinging should stop, it won't change anything
                                Last edited by The Merry Ploughboy; 27-03-2011, 09:40 PM.
                                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
                                X