matt mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Not sure Mills good enough for Prem,thought Morgan at forest looked better?
    Agree with that but I'm sure I read somewhere that he has signed a pre contract agreement with Celtic. Someone may be able to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      Clarke & Hulse by any chance?
      Yep they were the two I was referring to. Hulse in fairness was not necessarily a mistake, it just hasn't worked out. Perphaps he will do a Helguson next year. As for Vaagen Moen - we need to give him some time. Looks decent but needs to be given some time. As for Tofas, curious one that. Perhaps he is on a very small contract so its a no-lose scenario for the club.

Comment

Swansea center half is much better - Ashley Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Swansea center half is much better - Ashley Williams
          If that's the lad who played lb for wales on Saturday he had a complete and utter mare!! His positioning was totally shocking and Ashley young totally ripped him apart!.. Not to mention he was shocking against us this season when we played them at home..
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Not sure he is an improvement on what we have but hopefully we have all learned to back Warno's judgement. The very fact that fans are turning their noses up at this or that player shows how far we have come. Back in the days of Marcus Bean anyone who could kick the ball - or failing that, an opponent - would have been an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              If that's the lad who played lb for wales on Saturday he had a complete and utter mare!! His positioning was totally shocking and Ashley young totally ripped him apart!.. Not to mention he was shocking against us this season when we played them at home..
              Williams is a center back. If Wales played him LB then they only really have themselves to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Can we had Tofas & Vaagen Moen too that list?
                Nothing to do with Warnock those two

PS - Has anyone actually seen Tofas recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  Danny Collins at LB I think.

Wes Morgan is a useless lump. No technique, prone to weight issues and lacks pace and technique IMO. Turning circle of the QE2. Like a poor mans Shittu.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Danny Collins at LB I think.

Wes Morgan is a useless lump. No technique, prone to weight issues and lacks pace and technique IMO. Turning circle of the QE2. Like a poor mans Shittu.
                    What about the other Forest CB? Light skinned boy can't think of his name, he is decent.

Comment

Not saying he's good enough either just thought he looked better than Mills! if we're really pushing the boat out lets invest 15-20 Mill in Gary Cahill that would really show the boards intentions, like that pig that just flew over my P.C

Comment

Loan deal for Jeffrey Bruma would suit both parties.

Classy young defender.

Comment

Working...
                        X