Who bought Leeds tickets to tout?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
    Based on that theory we have an extra 3/4k glory hunters now filling LR the past few home games.
    Of course extra fans will turn up.I sit in X block and i feel like a foreigner there as there are so many East Europeans there.And they are glory hunters.But i would rather see the first choice of ticket sales go to members first,then ST holders,then general sale.Would give a fairer chance to fans.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
      Denying real fans, ones who have gone week in week out the chance to.

Now i get your argument that you've already put accross about being ready for the rush for tickets and in part i agree preparation in anything is everything,, but to rub peoples noses in it that dont get tickets is shameful.

and you obviously live a sheltered life if you believe people will not screw others over to make a bit of money.
      northolt i feel for you mate, but was always gonna happen supply and demand.
      my advice to all you is get your derby tickets as time passes really think thats gonnas be the going up milestone game, seeing a madrush for that one

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
        i wont lie im a st holder have two spare tickets and one of my best mates is a leeds st holder and cant get a ticket.
        hes a top lad and travels from wycombe to leeds every home game so gonna probaly gonna help him out he deserves it
        So you bought a spare ticket thereby denying a QPR member a chance to experience this game only to give it to a Leeds fan? Nice.
        18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          Denying real fans, ones who have gone week in week out the chance to.

Now i get your argument that you've already put accross about being ready for the rush for tickets and in part i agree preparation in anything is everything,, but to rub peoples noses in it that dont get tickets is shameful.

and you obviously live a sheltered life if you believe people will not screw others over to make a bit of money.
          Out of curiosity did you get a ticket, as you come across rather bitter?

I must have led a sheltered life just because I don't share your opinion, that must be it

I'm sure they'll be a few non regulars who attend this match but the majority will be no different than a lot of those complaining without tickets....you would really love to think that it will be load of non QPR turning up just to highlight your point but thats a load of b.ollox.

I should have worded the initial post properly as friends and family who are QPR fans who don't go that regular and by that I mean a handful of games a season

I'm done with arguing with this evening, its starting to get boring now
          Last edited by The White City General; 26-03-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
            So you bought a spare ticket thereby denying a QPR member a chance to experience this game only to give it to a Leeds fan? Nice.
            Shows why members should get prioroty over ST holders who already HAVE A SEAT!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
              no i bought 2 other going to a rangers fan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  Out of curiosity did you get a ticket, as you come across rather bitter?

I must have led a sheltered life just because I don't share your opinion, that must be it

I'm sure they'll be a few non regulars who attend this match but the majority will be no different than a lot of those complaining without tickets....you would really love to think that it will be load of non QPR turning up just to highlight your point but thats a load of b.ollox.

I should have worded the initial post properly as friends and family who are QPR fans who don't go that regular and by that I mean a handful of games a season
                  Not bitter in the slightest as i will be there in the Loft having secured my tickets online just after they went on sale.

Its not about sharing my opinion, more about being aware of the world we live in.

The complete opposite, This game should strictly be for QPR fans.

Backtracking on an initial post is never a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Shows why members should get prioroty over ST holders who already HAVE A SEAT!!.
                    Agreed.

Comment

So the other is going to a northern monkey?.

Comment

If any leeds fans have tickets for the upper loft, hope they got parachutes.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                          If any leeds fans have tickets for the upper loft, hope they got parachutes.
                          The Somalians on freebies will stand side by side with them.

Comment

I am a ST holder, I don't think it's right that we should have been able to buy extra tickets. I knew someone a few years ago who bought 2 Season Tix so that he could bring along a friend/family member, thats fair enough.
                            I was asked by a couple of mates, long term R's who have gone on and off for 25 years or so, to get tickets for Leeds if I could. I didnt try because I think its up to everyone to ensure their own ticket. I did by buying my ST. Lets say I HAD decided to get a ticket, and succeeded, well I would have sold to a mate at face value, but which mate?
                            Nah-the only time I think ST holders should be able to get extra tickets is if LOADS are available, and a sellout unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                              I am a ST holder, I don't think it's right that we should have been able to buy extra tickets. I knew someone a few years ago who bought 2 Season Tix so that he could bring along a friend/family member, thats fair enough.
                              I was asked by a couple of mates, long term R's who have gone on and off for 25 years or so, to get tickets for Leeds if I could. I didnt try because I think its up to everyone to ensure their own ticket. I did by buying my ST. Lets say I HAD decided to get a ticket, and succeeded, well I would have sold to a mate at face value, but which mate?
                              Nah-the only time I think ST holders should be able to get extra tickets is if LOADS are available, and a sellout unlikely.
                              Agree mate.

Been thinking about it last day or so and i think members should have first dibs as season ticket holders already have a seat.

Give 3 or 4 days to members,then same for ST holders,then general sale if any left.

This should apply to ALL games imo.

Comment

a mate of mine got two ,selling at a profit ,i say good luck to him,made redundant 6 months ago and finding it hard to live,no one is going to admit to buying to sell on as all there going to do is get slated ,he hasnt forced no one into buying them, supply and demand ,goes on in all top sports venues

Comment

Working...
                                X