Who bought Leeds tickets to tout?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who bought Leeds tickets to tout?.

No way were all those ST holders buying tickets for fellow 'fans'.

So who bought them to sell on for profit?.

Man up and admit it.

You know I really find it unlikely that fans have bought these tickets on their own ST's to tout. You might get the odd 1 or 2 chancers but in the grand scheme of things I doubt there many touted tickets at all on the day.

Comment

You really believe that there's no season ticket holders out there that have bought tickets to sell on?

Comment

i wont lie im a st holder have two spare tickets and one of my best mates is a leeds st holder and cant get a ticket.
        hes a top lad and travels from wycombe to leeds every home game so gonna probaly gonna help him out he deserves it

Comment

I bought 1 extra for a mate.

Another one of my mates bought 4, one for someone he knows and 3 to sell on for a profit.

He has sold all of them already.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
            You really believe that there's no season ticket holders out there that have bought tickets to sell on?
            Exactly.

Don't really get why ST holders can buy tickets when they already have a seat,yet members who don't have a seat cannot?.

Asking for touting.

Comment

i bought one for my mate becuase im such a lovely lad.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Exactly.

Don't really get why ST holders can buy tickets when they already have a seat,yet members who don't have a seat cannot?.

Asking for touting.
                Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  I bought 1 extra for a mate.

Another one of my mates bought 4, one for someone he knows and 3 to sell on for a profit.

He has sold all of them already.
                  Fair play mate.Least you have the cojone's to admit it.Gonna be plenty that won't.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                    No I think fans will want bring family and friends who wouldn't normally go to share in the experience of the day truth be told, you'll get a few but thats it.

Comment

Fair play mate.Least you have the cojone's to admit it.Gonna be plenty that won't.
                      Well, I didn't buy any to sell on, just got one for a mate.

After hearing what my other mate got for his extra's, I probably should of

Comment

Exactly.

Asking for touting.
                        do agree mate, but st is probaly seen as the highest level and have to give them a chance i suppose.
                        i would of done it by a lottery system,
                        ie give members and st holders a week to apply then lucky dip giving everyone a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                          No I think fans will want bring family and friends who wouldn't normally go to share in the experience of the day truth be told.
                          Glory hunters then.

Comment

Glory hunters then.
                            Based on that theory we have an extra 3/4k glory hunters now filling LR the past few home games.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                              No I think fans will want bring family and friends who wouldn't normally go to share in the experience of the day truth be told, you'll get a few but thats it.
                              Denying real fans, ones who have gone week in week out the chance to.

Now i get your argument that you've already put accross about being ready for the rush for tickets and in part i agree preparation in anything is everything,, but to rub peoples noses in it that dont get tickets is shameful.

and you obviously live a sheltered life if you believe people will not screw others over to make a bit of money.

Comment

Working...
                              X