FA Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Hearing

Ok back to football matters which seems to have past us by with all this commotion about Leeds tickets.

News broke on the 9th of March so the 2 weeks we were suppose to have to respond has past yet everything is still quiet. Surely this week coming we will hear something from the FA?

Apparently we can ask for an additional 12 days on top of the two weeks, to put our case together.

Given that most people seem to think that, the longer this goes on, the less likely it is to result in a points deduction, it might be the club which is holding things up.

Someone GENUINELY itk have any idea?
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      Apparently we can ask for an additional 12 days on top of the two weeks, to put our case together.

Given that most people seem to think that, the longer this goes on, the less likely it is to result in a points deduction, it might be the club which is holding things up.

I wasn't aware of that. Interesting.

Personally I'm not expecting to hear anything for another while. Seems to be very quiet & nothing seems imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

So that would mean Mon Apr 4th when we play Sheff Utd....but are these working days??? That would mean the 11th???
        Last edited by The White City General; 26-03-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

One way or the other we need to know soon as, it aint fair on the players, staff and more importantly us

Comment

PM Jeffro.

Comment

No news since that report on the 18th.

Comment

It's so sad seeing how blinkered some are, I truly believe we are in the shite

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  So that would mean Mon Apr 4th when we play Sheff Utd....but are these working days??? That would mean the 11th???
                  Would be quiet ironic if announced on the 4th
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    PM Jeffro.
                    Quite. I thought this was already announced wasn't it? I am sure someone said it was.

Perhaps they are holding on so they can do a double announcement with the O'Hara deal? That one is entre nous as well - from a source.

Or maybe there is a lot of shite on here.

Comment

they just cannot deduct points from a league leader at the end of the season.
                      having said that, all this postponing stuff is very aggravating. QPR should want to settle it, no?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                        they just cannot deduct points from a league leader at the end of the season.
                        having said that, all this postponing stuff is very aggravating. QPR should want to settle it, no?
                        I don't think there is anything in the rules about when points can be deducted. So it all depends on whether the FA want to make an example of us.

I doubt they have the balls, but you never know with them.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          I don't think there is anything in the rules about when points can be deducted. So it all depends on whether the FA want to make an example of us.

I doubt they have the balls, but you never know with them.
                          I think that is why people are saying the longer it goes, the less likely a points deduction.
                          The delay is the club dragging its heels submitting its case, not the FA. If the club has requested the extra 12 days (if it is true that we can have that) over the statutory 14, they still have until 4th April. Even if their evidence was submitted within the 14 days, which was by last Wednesday, there is still probably a ton of stuff for the FA to go through before deciding whether a hearing is necessary -- and originally the club's lawyers DID say they were confident that it would be thrown out without getting to a hearing, so the FA will go though it with a fine-tooth comb no doubt.

But, as you say, the FA are funny creatures, and don't always act predictably or consistently; also, we are not privy to the nitty-gritty and are really at best sitting here just hoping that the misdemeanours are either unprovable or trivial.

Comment

Latest, fine with a suspended points sentence. Just waiting for confirmation of fine amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Latest, fine with a suspended points sentence. Just waiting for confirmation of fine amount.
                              Would that be suspended, as in, invoked if we do it again, or suspended, as in, brought into play next season rather than this?
                              I've seen both definitions recently!

Comment

Working...
                              X