really dissapointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really dissapointing

am disgusted by some people on this bored who are having a go at so called gloryhunters just because they dont have a season ticket has it ever occured to some of you that some people cant afford it but they are no less a fan than you my best friend had a season ticket for ten years going home and away but has just had a baby and got married so could not afford it so i got him his ticket yesterday he has watched us through some **** years is he now a gloryhunter rant over

Exactly -- there is a big difference between glory-hunters and genuine fans who, for whatever reason, cannot afford a ST or 5 ticket bundle.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

moaning now,imagine next season.Good luck to anyone who gets tickets ,if their newbies or"old skool".lol
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Who's more of a supporter?someone like myself who because of work and lack of money has only managed to get to 5 home games this season but wakes up the next day with no voice through supporting the team the whole 90 minutes,or a season ticket holder,who doesent utter a word the whole game and leaves 10 minutes before the end knowing the result is in the bag

Comment

Isn't this the third thread on this subject?
          Don't you guys read other threads?
          Je suis un fatigue..

Comment

i feel sorry for the lads on bans..................................get me coat

Comment

just as long as im not stood next to someone who asks his mate 'who's that wearing number 7 then' at the leeds game

Comment

Becchio

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                  just as long as im not stood next to someone who asks his mate 'who's that wearing number 7 then' at the leeds game
                  I suspect they're the people who most of us would call glory-hunters -- not the regular walk-ups/members who can't afford ST's/5 ticket bundles.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i gave up drinking beer , smoking to buy my ST, choices

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      i gave up drinking beer , smoking to buy my ST, choices
                      Spot on mate, been saying this sort of thing for a while now....all about getting your priorities straight.

Great name BTW

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i gave up drinking beer
                        I tried that recently then came to my senses.

Comment

When it comes to glory hunters they one who say please sit down, don't swear and ask and I have had this question asked what colours do we play in. Yes there are fan who can't afford to come to every game but they do get one or two a season to show there support. The one that coming out of the blue because we going up are glory hunters. My question to them are why have you decide to come now and not when we where only get crowds of 11k and where sh*t

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                            Expect him to think it's Dave Thomas, because it would have been him at the last game he probably came to, when we were top of the original Division One.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                            X